Friday, January 11, 2008

You sucked me into your life.

hello, i'm shifting blog soon , i guess. i've been busy. So, i'll stop blogging from nowonwards. :/ Yeah, that's all i can say, BUSY :) school, outings with my boyfriend and my bestfriends , and yadayada. i've been having fun . i will update ya'll as soon as possible. God, life is really tiring. london was good. Shopped alot these days. I get to hook up with my friends . I get to shisha , at last :D Daaaaaamn, life is good. haha.

Ah, anyways.

i'll be heading down to kl at night with the boyfriend and yeah, the rest as well.

so nights.

xx.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.