Thursday, December 27, 2007

I think i found the perfect thing in my life.

hello ! 

i havent blog about the days i spend with my bitchess ;)  yah, i'll get on that when im free. 

i'm currently in London. the weather here is unbelievable, seriously. it's 0 degrees Celsius here and it's frigging cold :/ But lucky for me, i brought tones of t-shirts and thick jackets :D Anyways, i went down to london/town to check out the yummyness food they served there. i went to Chinatown and the food there was the bomb :) well, the only thing is i dont like the service there. The workers there are so selfish -.- motherchautut, i almost wanted to spank them. so, we went to a funfair at Piccadilly circus. me, mum, tanya and my sis sat on some spinning ride thingy. My mum almost puked on the way out . haha, it's so funny . mhmmm, we ate, we shopped, we enjoyed the environment, went for a lil tour ride on the double Decker bus . hehh. Practically, i enjoyed every single thing in london. The people there are really nice and polite. i went to my aunty's house for a stayover. she cooked really delicious english cuisines. i likeeeee the turkey and ham the most . *slurp. Two thumbs up to everything . heh heh. i'm actually at my sister's flat now which is located near her university. It's damn comfortable here compared to my aunt's house. I can play my sister's laptop too - Give points to that ! :) 

Me, mum and sis went for a tour at my sis's uni yesterday night. Mum claimed it's unsafe here but my sister denied -.- She said the people here aren't a sex maniac. what the hell. 
It's 10.30am now in london. so, imma update you guys soon .

toodles.

No comments: