Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Aren't we gonna live forever together ?

Hi people :)



i've been really tight up with my plans and all , cause yeah today's a public holiday and everyone's in town.



yesterday , alzan picked me up from the house around 1 something for lunch. i suppose to go out with kyle but in the end he had other plans. so, i was talking to daniel on the phone. And azlan was sucha darling, he waited for me for like half and hour to talk. haha, i couldnt multi-task :/

i was talking to daniel about the plan that we discussed the other day.But the plan was not organised at all -.- Everything was all screwed up. Grh. i'll talk about that later. we went to ou to have a bite cause abii was there with her mum and it's more convenient for us. azlan decided to eat at delicious, ms.read. we sat outside and chilled :) me and azzy were craving for ciggies but we tried to control ourselves to prevent ciggies away from us. Unfortunately, it's obvious that everyone who sat outside were smoking. Lagi teruk -.- i guess me and azzy suggested that it's not BAD to become a social smoker. heh.
azlan ordered his favourite dessert which is chocolate cake plus vanilla ice -cream [ i cant remember the name for it]. i didnt tried it cause i was enjoying my vanilla milkshake. Azzy says : Woah ! Syok man ! . haha, he likes it :D See, i love my sense of taste.
we sat down and talked for a while about Funny, exploring things. azzy went to buy a ciggies and he also looked for abii. yes, he left me for half and hour -.-

By the time he came back , i had to meet up with daniel. i guess he was alone for a while. so ,fair in square laaahh. hehhhehh. i went home and changed my heels to my flipflops cause i felt really uncomfortable. then, daniel & his friend, yan ming told me that they will be going to sungeiwang and i didnt have the MOOD to go there cause , no offence.. sungei wang is not my typical favourite fancy place. It's not because of the lala-ness. it's because i dont like the enviroment , that's why. mhmmm. And guess what? we had this dirty conversation and daniel started it all up.


Daniel : eh eh, when you go to london right, can you buy me souvenirs?



Jess : what kinda souvenirs? okay laaahh, i'll buy for you a keychain with a double-decker bus on it :)



Daniel : OKAY LAH.



Jess : *frowned. Whaaaaaaaat? * cock stared*



Daniel : i want condoms !



Jess : What the fuck, you crazy ah ? there's condoms in kl lah.



Daniel : Dont want, the material's different. i wanna compare which one will be nicer.



Jess : -.- It's the same.



Daniel : no it's notttt. just buy lah kay?



Jess : Crazy ah ! my mum will ask me all sorts of question. She will be thinking all kinda shits.Maybe she will think i'll do something kinky with you -.-



Daniel : she wont lah. trust me.



Jess : FORGET IT, NO THANKS :D



Hahhahaa. crazy fella right? anyway, i guess he was joking.



okay, back to the [ unorganised plan]. [well, weilun supposed to fetch me from ou but last minute, he told me he cant cause he's all the way at The mines. Yeah, there's where he stays. He told me to asked daniel to fetch me . i called daniel and he told me to asked weilun to fetch me. As you can see, i'm the middle person and both of them are banging my walls. urgh, my head was totally turning and spinning. but i was pissed in a joking way. i'm not that kinda person who goes mad all the time.trust me. At last daniel's the one who will be fetching me cause he had a dentist appointment near ou. Dumb dumb boy -.- ]

He fetched me back to ou. i met up with azzy and abii at delicious. we went to bangsar after tht. Cause of shisha [Douuuuuuuh]. talked, cam whored, yadayadayada. it was fun (: all of a sudden, something changed our mood , so we all rushed to rasta around 5pm. Some ' scene' happened and i dont wanna talk about it cause it scares me. But conclusion , it was BAD :/ yumcha-ed until 7 with abii , azzy and his cousin , shah zin. Had a good talk with shahzin. A really nice guy.

Azzy fetched me home.
Around 8pm, daniel and yan ming fetched me and went off to ou. we took ages to find a parking. Ou's like the hardest place to find of course. we went to gsc. Met up with sharon, jun, weilun, abel and the rest. Elvina was there from what i've heard, but didnt have the chance to meet up with her. we bought tickets for The heartbreak kid. It was a good show. frigging funny :D. But some of the part, makes no sense. i guess, i'll rate it 8/10 :)

The movie ended around 11.30. The rest wanted to yumcha at Mingtien but i didnt want to go. i was too lazy. So , they fetched me home around 1.

oh yah, before i forget.

happy birthday, alex yip (: have a wonderful birthday blast.

ah well. alex asked me to go and have a drink at the curve but i just came back for dinner with friends. Prolly tmr i'll be going out with him and kazzy they all and at night, i'll be going out with manda panda and shaun :)

i'll post up the pictures soon !
toodles .

Have a good night.

xxx.

No comments: