Friday, December 7, 2007

I'm a fat girl, & i eat a lot :D

At night, i'll be dreaming about you. Next morning, i'll be drooling all over my bed.
Jessicatinghuiyih :)
Love love love love my tattoo.

pfft, was on the phone -.-
I can hardly breathe. I need you to breathe me in.
I like my mirror :) Seems like i'm all over you.
;)
Thinking of you everyday, will always put up a smile on my face.


HELLO :D





Puhhh, i'm tired. Wait, i'm ALWAYS tired. :( daniel kor adviced me to sleep early cause i've been sleeping really late and i enjoyed it.But at some point, the fact that i always sleep late, my eyes are getting smaller . ahwell, sorry if i keep on repeating about this fact. i used to feel that sleeping late wouldnt affect me, but now it is. Damnit.





screw it lah.





anywaaay,





yesterday, i woke up late as usual. jeffrey picked me up from the house around 1 something. suppose to pick up abel from his friend's house but he's being a pig on the bed -.- sucha loser ;) haha. so, we decided to have lunch at asia cafe while waiting for daniel.


we had a good lunch and headed to the foos/pool area upstairs.





me and jeffrey played a few rounds of foosball and i won, i won I WON :) Okay, i'm not self-praising myself but yeah dont misunderstand. I dont really play foosball and i'm not THAT good in it. i don't have the intention to be a professional foosballer one day , anyway.





we sat down and had a small talk. Daniel took FOREVER to reach. jeffrey and i were too bored so, he played pool all by himself. i didnt want to play cause i dont have the mood or whatsoever. Daniel and his friend arrived around 3 something. they joined jeffrey to play pool and i was just sitting down there , stoning of course. i saw a cute guy at the foosball area and surprisingly daniel knows him. he purposely brought him to me and yeah he did the introduction and all. but when i looked closely, he wasnt that cute after all. hahah. dont take it the wrong way, i'm not looking/finding guys right now. we chilled there for a while and then we went downstairs and accompanied daniel to have his lunch. mhmm.

he kept on disturbing me all the time and i was pretty pissed off [ in a joking way]. so, i was forced to tell jeffrey his ehem ehem [ secret ] that he told me on the phone.



haha, it was so hilarious when i kept on whispering to jeffrey and he thought that i told him his secret. but nah, i didnt. He got all emo-ed and sad, & i had to 'pujuk' him. -.-



sigh.

later, we went down to midvalley to catch a movie (: ah, i think that's more relaxing. hmmm, we reached there and then we walked around since we felt like it.we bought tickets for the golden compass. it's a good movie thouuu. Very fairytale-ish & i likeeeeed. After the movie, we went to mc dees and eat. i'm starting to LOVE fries. especially when it's added with slat & pepper. hmmm , yumm. well, i know you guys might think salt makes your hair drop, but who the hell cares ? -.- i still love it :D

mhmmm,
then, we spend our time in midvalley until 8 something at night. bumped into sharon, her boyfren, abel and some few friends. fyi, abel's being damn lanci cause he got a new girl -.- whatever man. ahaha, kidding. we basically crapped alot and yeah it was one hell of a fun day. They're real jokers, i tell you.

mum came and picked me up around 8 ish at night. later, we went to bangsar to have dinner. we ate at delicious as usual. i had dessert cause i was pretty fool by eating all the fries. shopped around and i bought a new dress from Zara :) Really nice. we came home around 11 plus and yeah i fell right on my bed and talked to my petbrother on the phone till 3 something.

today, i woke up around 11. Received a call from joseph & kyle. joseph told me to call him if i was going to hartamas and kyle asked me if i could have lunch with him, cken and azzy at tropicana , but they were doing something like god knows what, so the plan was kinda screwed up. i decided to stay at home.
i cooked my special Maggi mee today for lunch and i ate Roti canai that mummy bought for me. see, i told you guys i've been eating a lot these days. FATTY:( gah, screw it. watched a lil bit of tv. i wanted to see amanda and foojeannie today but apparently jeannie was in the movies with sue jin and amanda couldnt find a transport to ou. so yeah, i was being a good girl this afternoon :) im proud im proud.

Around 8, mike picked me up from my house and we went to midvalley for ermm, i could say for a dessert? :D we were pretty full so yeah. we went to d'lish and eat. the desserts there are like THE BOMB yet it was quite feeling. Recommend you guys to eat there.No regrets i swear. after that, we chit chatted for quite a long time. it was a nice talk even though we were kinda speechless at one moment. but it's fine. he got nice huge muscles thou and it's hawt by the way. girls will be drooling all over ;)

we bought tickets for enchanted. Ah, finally i got to watch the movie. I'm inlove with it. All the rats , birds and OOOOOh ! I LOVE THE CHIPMUNK. it's fucking cute . haha. we walked around for a bit and then he dropped me home around 1 something in the morning. i had fun :) getting to know each other for the first time wasnt too bad. even though we were a lil shy but it's normal. i'm kinda use to it, anyhoo. so i suppose he's a nice guy. heh.

i gotta scoot now.


nighty nights.

No comments: