Tuesday, October 23, 2007

At midnight, we would fly high at the top of the sky (:



my three sweets (:



candy babeh .



;)



candy, choco loves you like chocolate fudge :) HAHA.



I will make your heart drop i swear (:




heh




YouRockMyWorld , babeeeh <3




see, HE EATS PORK !



mhmmm, HIM ! :0

heyy.


well, don't wanna say much. met with jin, jeannie , tk, joseph, yi ching, li xian and all. visit wesley as well. had lunch and dinner at ou (: watched '' i now prounounce you chuck & larry '' since i watched half of the movie the other day with candy . and blahhblaah. walked around and acted crazy. lol.

oh & guess what? my friend eats PORK, like yah PIG YOU KNOW? and 's he's a MALAY surprisingly. it's like my first time seeing a malay guy THAT EATS PORK WEI ! haha, how awkward. went to osc and met up with kahkit they all. and the game they played was a good game.

and yesterday i was mentioning bout me, jeannie and this two guys making a connection between us. and guess what she said?

candy : oh , yah and it forms a rectangle''. cause it's the four of us. hahha, so lame right? but typical her . haha, kidding .

anyhoo,
went yum cha with my friends at night at some mamak near dj.


that's all.


jess : & i will scream at the top of my lungs and tell you i love you (:

No comments: