Saturday, October 27, 2007

I'm confused, & i just feel that the door has close between us



yummmmmmm <3




jeannie , eating.



breakers -



liiiiiina (:



me ; george ; jean .



smokeeeeeee.



she's really photogenic i tell you.



first time jeannie played foos ! wooooah.



supposingly i have to be in the picture but she took all the space
:/ grrr.



see , that's shisha ;)





canddddddddy yo ;)
love her



shishaaaaaa ;) love it babehhhh.





candid shot .



mhmmm, my face is on fire . yeah right . lol
two thumbs up ;)



me .

heyy.

well let's talk about yesterday night.

got dressed and went to my mum's office for a while. chilled there and went straight to pavillion for a fashion show. me , my mum and her friend was amazed cause the models there were pretty good . we went for ted bakers and armani's fashion show. at first it was hard to get in cause there were so many people there . i can hardly breathe too. haha.

i liiike one of the models at ted bakers. she was smoking hawt for a woman. the clothes there are much better than armani's. i dunno why, but yeah the clothes there are really fashionable. really loved it.

ooooh guess what? i got free make over from this woman at ted's. :) she's really goood .

after the fashion show,

my mum's friend left , so me and my mum went to milky lane for desserts.ate peppermint aero :) yummmy. i was still hungry and i was craving for tempura and crispy spicy chicken :) one of the taiwan's snack food.

walked around and i bought a top from zara which cost me around rm36.

went home around 10pm.

watched tv for a lil while and went online of coures.

chueng ken called me and we talked until 3 in the morning ,surprisingly. had a really good talk with him .

he woke me up today at around 12.30. got dressed and my mum dropped me off at the curve to meet up with ken and azlan around 2 .

went to starbucks to meet up with ken first. walked around and bought tickets for '' the bourne of ultinatum''. then, met up with azlan at cineleisure. walked around again cause we had nothing to do. went back to starbucks for a drink. and i didn't want to eat cause i've no appetite.

after tht, went to the cinema to catch the movie. it was a real pure action movie. it shows alot of people running round and round which i hate tht. so bloody annoying. but the movie was good overall .

azlan fetched me home around 6 plus.

going out soon with mummy and daddy since my daddy just came back from sarawak.

so yah, toodles ya'll.

: & maybe i am crying on my bed now thinking of you which makes my heart drops


ps : i still wanna go to the rave party, godammit ! :(

post more pics later.

No comments: