Friday, October 19, 2007

Burn me into pieces cause i'm not worth being in your heart


i LOOK FAT HERE :/




RETARDS :) haha.




SUSU :) milk please?




Maybe i found the right one, but i'm not sure whether he can be my savior .

hey :)

AAAAAAH, just came back from ou today. don't wanna say much cause i'm like so lazy to write now.

so, yah. got dressed & met up with sue jin and the guys. joseph tagged along as well. met daniel, wesley and all. sat at burger king and chilled. jeannie called :) asked her if she can come today, but she can't :( basicly i'm like hanging out with guys this days. and no offence , but for me i like hanging out with guys cause their more understanding. UBER FUN too :D . went to gsc to apply for a job there. went to osc , play pool. oh & i challenged jon and sue jin on pool , & I WON :) haha. pool skills are getting better now .

went to mc dees and ordered MC FLURRY , my favourite. can't get my tongue out of it. HAHA. then , saw farah, nadhira, najwa and all [ my school mates]. and omg, i missed em so much. so, joseph had to work again . me and sue jin walked around the whole ou for fcuks. freaking lifeless of us.

went back to osc again.


met lots of people there. expecially the poyo ones. saw sue aun and he's lookig gooooood. sue jin's mad today. he's so THE VERY SIAO-NESS. i mean he's like that all the time. and the reason why i always go out with him is because he's a very entertaining guy that doesnt get me stonned.


blahblahblahblah :D lazy to say . HEH.

anyways, going for dinner tonight with mummy.


fyi : i found someone . :)but not sure about his personality yet. & all i can see in him is he's a really NICE GUY, like really. but my lips are sealed (: only bestfriends and trusted people are allowed to know. so PUHLEASE, dont come asking me WHO .

: jeannie , i love you and please cheer up. i'll always be there for you no matter what. you've always been my princess & i will never let go of this chain.



pic-a-tures :)

No comments: