Sunday, October 14, 2007

Even though we're far apart, but doesnt't mean you're still not in my heart (:



In my heart, it says i love you :)



Them :)



The sweetest ice kacang i ever had :/




i LIIIIIIIKE :)



Kiraaaaaaa :D



Cherry fantasy :)







Pure me :)


hello.


i just woke up from my nap. finally get to sleep on my comfy bed (: i just feel so sleepy for this past two days. maybe i didn't sleep well on friday :/ anyhoos,

today, i woke up around 9 ish in the morn. couldnt open my eyes. and mhmmm, i was really in a blur world. and my eyes are getting so puffy . AH, dammit. i think i should sleep earlier today. maybe? hmmmm.

went to church today. then went home to meet up with eunice and isaac since they want to have lunch with me and my mum :D

so, they decided to take us to ONEWORLD :) ate at cinnamon restaurant. hmmm, boleh tahan lah the food. the enviroment is beautiful and the decorations are nice . but the ice kacang is dang fcuking sweet . maybe the syrup makes it sweeter.

but everything else is delicious .

chill and talked for a while. around 4pm, went home and skype with my sister since eunice & isaac wanted to see my sister so badly. lol. but in the mean time, i went and sleep . so yah. thts all for now. sorry can't blog for long. LAZY ;)

going out tmr with kar mun i guess. GAH, can't wait. it's been ages since i went out with her besides mardi ;)

TOODLES <3

No comments: