Thursday, October 11, 2007

Just pull me out from inside, im stuuuck :/

hiii.

god, im so tired. today's a big mistake to go ou. it was boring, like hell yeah.

woke up today, went straight to the comp and checked my mails. then, i called jeannie and asked her whether shes in ou or not. and yes she was , but she was in the gym , so i went there about 1pm. and walked to osc. in the mean time, joseph called ! finaaaaaaaallly, someone can teman me cause everyone of my friends was working.

and when they work, I have nothing else to do in ou cause when im in ou, the only place i go is OSC , WONG KOK , and YIPEEE CUP . ou's getting SICK. anyways, then, went to starbucks with jo since he was starving. he ate sausage roll and dranked whipped cream with caramel on top of it with vanilla. and i dranked the same thing as well.

then, he had to go back to his oh so work. so, i went up to osc, and i bumped into jeannie and deric. fyi, they didnt even call and tell me they were in osc. PFFFFFFFT ! yah, i played fooos, sat down, smoked :) hehe, incase you didnt know i smoke. well, i smoke for a reason. I GOOOD REASON OKAY.

asked siau lung to teman me to gsc to buy movie tickets for resident evil since we havent watched it yet. we bought two for jeannie and deric. but surprisingly, jeannie didnt wanna watch cause she wanted to teman daniel. haha. so meeeeeeean. NAH, kidding (:

it was already 2.16pm, so we rushed to the cinema . and it was dang scary and IEEEEKKKKY. gosh, expecially when the zombieeeees eats people's FLESH. how disgusting. meanwhile, went over to topshop to meet up with clara and her friend. cause WE have something to talk about some STUFFFFFFF. ya don't wanna know, i swear. siau lung called me and he said he wanted to meeet up with me , so as the rest .

chilled at yipeee cup. then, went back to osc, came out from osc and visit li xian at her shop.

about then, i was freaking bored , my eyes were closing.. so i went back home.

ou is so bosan this days. it's like i have nothing else to do over there. but since all my friends always go there, so yah, i go there for the sake of my friends.

but i guess im not gonna go ou often starting from now. i guess i wanna go somewhere nice , happening, and somewhere that i can chill (:

fyi, im still confused about everything. my love life's VERY CONFUSING as well. i can't sleeep because i keep on thinking about stuff. but im not stress or anything LAH. just confused , but still happy with my life . and i LOVE MY LIFE.

i might go ruuums and mardi gras tmr with friends. not sure who, but me and my friends planned everything . so CAN'T WAITT ! :D

i plan to work, but if i work, i wouldnt be able to go out with my friends. mhmmmm, ve to think twice.


i miss leeeenna . she's beeen gonne to somewhere i dunnno where. god knows why she's gone :) lol. but i really do miss her. i also miss going out with her, cause when im with her, she makes me smile. omg, i sound so lesbo ! ergggg.

immma gonna go eat now.


so tooodles ya'll <3

No comments: