Monday, October 8, 2007

My heart is not functioning, can i have yours ?






hello people :)

aaaah, finally i get to blog. i know its been ages since i blogged right? ohwell, been busy preparing for pmr which suck cock. Lol. so yah, IM HERE NOW :D
anyhoo, for this whole year, ive been really studying but i still sneaked out tho. well, im forced to cause im like so bored at home and its killing me like hell. everything is like IN HELL until after pmr , my freedom's back again :) just so you know, i still go out like everyday with my friends, bestfriends . so basicly im still satisfied .
let see,
on merdeka eve i went to mardi gras and met up with kar lok, elaine, jesy, nicole, hui kwan and the rest. first time knowing them . so yah, elaine and me were dancing like mad on the podium and holy moley, it was fun. but i was all wet thats the problem. alex , kazzy and all came as well. i was pretty drunk cause i dranked few cups of black label. ''STEAM WEI''.
ah, anyways screw merdeka.
after pmr around 9.30am , everyone was screaming like the war has just ended or something like that. gosh, i was like 80 percent pekak weih. so then, i called rainee and asked her where she was. i rushed back home and got changed. then, my aunt dropped me off at bukit utama for a swim with my friends. we were acting like monkeys i swear. and nicole told me bout this girl name christine . heard she was a cheerleader wannabe so yeah we did all kinda things. it was hilarious. :D
and guess what? we even played '' chicken fight'' . it was so childish but still fun :)
got changed , and leland picked us up.
we went to ou and we went straight to osc, our usual hangout place. i don't even know why teens go there and chill? i mean it's freezing cold and i can barely feel my hands. but i just go there for the sake of my friends and obviously when im bored as well. haha. i normally go there to see my friends , playing foos. i kinda stop playing foos cause im getting so nooby :/ i lost all my skills and im pretty bored playing with it. im starting to build up my skills in pool. i just like playing pool nowadays. haha, don't ask why . its a stupid reason, trust me.
met thousands of form 3's too. like my school friends and other people from dj. met carol, estelle , joshua and the rest . AH, finally. i so miss my primary friends :( i guess i wanna start hanging out with my primary friends :) and fyi, carol : YOU'VE CHANGED . lol, i mean in a good weih.
later then,
i asked my mum whether i can stay back for dinner in curve. but actually i stayed back cause i wanna meet up with jo and all at mystery . haha, i mean who's mum will ever let their 15 year old daughter to go to a club? so, i spend my time in ou for like 7 hours . got bored , so i rushed to the curve to meet up with friends. saw leenna and jeannie as well. rainee and kwan tagged along with me too. we waited for like half an hour to get in . & jason was being oh so stressed up with money and all. but i dont blame him, he's a good guy :)
finally,
we went in. and it was so empty cause some of the stuffs were having dinner . we sat there and dranked few cups of chivas regal. i dranked like pretty much of it and i was getting so tipsy. so yah, estelle, carol, deric and all helped me out. but deric said i looked okay . weird huh?
we took pictures and chilled. the music there is like freaking emo. so , i didnt have the MOOD to dance.
incase you wanna know, im not an alcoholic please :)
around 11pm, i went back cause i couldnt take it anymore. so, leland dropped me back and i slept straight away.
the next day, i went to out with my mum to pavillion. it was so classic and the design is pretty nice as well. the food there is delicious. ate at some chinese local food & had tim sum :) then, we walked around and i saw plenty of branded shops. those high standard ones . didnt want to buy anything cause we were in a rush to go back.
i reached home after that, and went online cause there was nothing else to do.
on sunday ,
went to church as usual. then, i went for lunch in ou with leland . ate at yipee cup and met jo they all. jeannie as well :) so yah, went to osc and stonned . then, somethings happened and i dont wanna mention about it at all.
around 4 plus, i went yumcha. and came back around 6 to 7 plus.
today,
woke up around 9 plus, cause deric smsed me and asked me to wake up cause he was around my house area. he went to my house and chilled and took pictures of ourselves. :/ he's such a poser , really. haha.
then, took a cab to bu3 school and surprised nicole and jeslyn . unfortunately, nicole was not surprised at all. didnt expect that from her. haha. took a cab back to ou and met up with jeannie, jun , jason at osc. and all of a sudden my heels broked and i couldnt walk properly. so, i had to sit in the trolly and nicole's brother pushed me all the way to osc. haha. it was so funny and everyone was like giving that face like ( why the fuck is she sitting in the trolly for ?) . grhh. i went to beach with jeannie and bought a black flip flops and it cost like 10 bucks. i guess it's worthy.
we went to watch a movie called '' now i pronounce you chuck and larry''. its a good show :)
in the mean time, i felt hungry and went to yipee cup with jeannie, jo and sue jin.
after tht, went to meet deric at his shop. jeffrey called me and he said he wanna meet up with me. so i walked to wong kok with atat and deric to meet up with him. he said he wanna hang out with me but i cant just ditch them like that. he went somewhere else and he was being so emo bout it , but it the end everything was okay.
around 6 ish, went back home for dinner. and here i am .
ahwell, i wanna go and bath now.
byeeeeee <3

No comments: