Tuesday, October 9, 2007

& I don't wanna take it to the next level, it's awkward .

hi :)

well, jeannie called me today. and i went over to her house by CAB :/ and it cost like rm9.30 ! gosh , i memang pokai already weiih. screw it lah. anyways, reached her house, chill and took pictures :)

her bro's ex girlfriend picked us up and went straight to ou but jeannie had lunch with her bro's ex girfriend instead of me ! :/ puuuuuuuuh. so yah, went straight to osc and met up with joseph, sue jin, and the rest. oh guess what? fyi, i can carry joseph and sue jin like with my two hands. surprise huh? haha, i didnt know i was that strong : o

then, we walked around and sat at wong kok for our late lunch. had nissin noodle with luncheon meat :D and as usual, the guys were going nuts. so was i :) heee.
suppose to watch resident evil with em but they didnt get tickets for mee, cause i had to show my ID to the '' cinema man''. lol. EFF MAN, im like so desperate to watch the show, but then, i COULDNT ! *growned*

it's unfair that i'm 15 . cause mostly every shows are like 18 above. gosh, how can our country do this to us. ahh, so after that, nicole smsed me and asked me where was i, and she didnt even want to come visit me :( ahwell.

went back to osc, bumped into nicole and deric. sat down with them and chilled. it was so boring i tell you. i had nothing else to do than to sit down in osc while stonning. but at least joseph and nicole get to entertain me :)

me, nicole and deric went to kenny rogers to eat. but of coures i didnt eat cause i obviously don't wanna be FAT.. fat kills . instead, i drank ice lemon tea, one of my fav. jeslyn called , so i went all the way up to osc AGAIN. met her there and luckily i got someone to talk with or not i will die. lol.

we walked to li xian's shop to visit her. oh guess what? saw may yi today as well. then, we walked to yipee cup to meet up with jo . didnt want to stay there for long cause im like so sick of yipee cup.

went back to osc AGAIN with jeslyn. i know my life's pretty much about OSC huh? yeah i know its dam '' sien'' RIGHT? i know you guys feel :)

then, nicole went back cause she couldnt stay for long. then, went t wong kok with jeannie and the rest.

went to teman deric and jeannie to jusco to shop for deric since he dont have any suggestions to make. we girls have to help him instead. then, i went back to ve dinner with a friend at my house .

and here am i now :)

post the pics in a while.

No comments: