Thursday, October 18, 2007

I just want a perfect guy to cherish me, that's all :)



in the cab.




FOOOOOOOOOD ! :D




jin*jo :) two bestfriends.






Heart <3



chingggggggyy :D




loo yew hann <3



the twins *




twins cutting cake ! :)







me, in the toilet XD.


Can you just melt my heart instead of burning it ?




yeoh kar mun.




greay scale <3




the night away .



<3



jonathan loo <3





heinekan <3




i love her <3




YAY, it's hereeeeeeee it's hereeee. HAHA.




kar mun* jessicating.




She looks pretty at the outside & in the inside :)




Not a heavy smoker, trust me .



derekC ; candid shot.



me & jin.



OI LAKI'S , the balloon is not your dick kay ! haha.



at laundry :)




me , eating fries :)



the fries in burger king , suck . no offence ;)



jo, eating :)



him *




jiiiiiin, the funny man .




I liiiike tempura <3



ACTING sarcasticaly.



jo, look at the camera , dont look at me SILLY BOY ;)




em'



i love loo, my bestfriend <3

hey guys.

sorry for not blogging today. been really tired :/

anyhoos,

woke up at 10.30am in the middle of my sleeping time,all cause of joseph loo. haha, i slept at around 2.30 am cause i was watching movie yesterday. A really nice movie (:

went online for a lil while and got dressed . headed to ou to meet up with joseph since he want me to teman him buy his birthday present. met up with jeannie too. all of us went to topman and bought him a BELT which cost Rm93 ! OMG, im like so broke. me and jeannie shared the present and joseph, you should be thankful to have this kinda friends.

but i have no reason to be angry with this because he's also my bestfriend and i will give anything to him. Right jo? haha. so, from rm150 went down to rm50 ! HOW SURPRISING RIGHT? i should learn to use money wisely . i'm feeling the pressure now weih. AHWELL.

after tht, went to yipee cup with jeannie , yi ching and the boys. me and jeannie decided to watch a movie so we went to GSC & bought tickets for me, jason, kah kit and joseph to watch '' the apartment 1303''. and let me tell you this, it was so stupid weih.

practically me and my friends don't even understand the whole story. there's no story line at all. it suppose to be a scary movie but me and jeannie kept on laughing instead of screaming. but some parts were a lil suspicious as well. please guys, don't ever watch this show . you will regret wasting RM8 for the dang movie.

and another 8 bucks, gone. just for this silly movie. ARGH.

oh oh ! and me and jeannie smelled something really bad and it was someone's feet. it stinks like RUBBISH BIN ! hahaha, it was so turned off. me and jean couldnt take the smell and kept on laughing . and guess what? it was a malay woman putting up her two feets on the chair. AH, GOSH.

after the movies,

went to A&W to meet up with wei lun and his friend. i was really hungry so decided to ask jo and the boys the have accompany me to have my LATE LUNCH at wong kok. ate my favourite fried rice :) and the guy next to me was desperate to eat , so he took everyone's food , and it's freaking pissing off man. but i wasnt pissed at all . but the boys seemed really pissed. :/

anyway, screw it.

went to osc as well to play foos with jo and jason. and for now, i lost my skills in foos and im like totally over it. saw choong ken :) i miss him so badly. lol.

went home for a while with my friend. watched'' A walk to remember'' again. i'm so inlove with the show, still.

got dressed and around 7 ish went to the curve to give a surprise party to jon and jo at '' The apartment''. gosh, reminds of that show. *giggles.

well, actually it was more to jon's party since jo didnt want to celebrate :/.sat down there and talked . was a classic party :) me, jo and sue jin wanted to save our money so we decided to eat at some mamak shop at tesco. ate my gula roti canai , was really good. wesley and chi ming tagged along as well.

went back to the apartment cause jo and jon need to blow the cake together. they're twins anyway.

oh and fyi, the candles didnt light up and i told the waiter to switch off the aircond cause the fire keeps on lighting off and you know what he told me?

the waiter : sorrry miss, i don't know how to switch off the aircond.

& i was like WHATDAFARK. it's so bloody easy to switch it off man. but he told me he's a trainee for the restaurant. but at least use his brains lah right? ohwell.


i went to starbucks to find kar mun since she was there , sitting alone with her own laptop. and can you believe this, she actually work for her mum's friends office and she gets like 5,000 per month ! GAH, im so jealous. she's like freaking rich now weih.

but i don't care, YEOH KAR MUN you must cheng me one day :D.

went to laundry for a drink. of coures i drank my delicious '' heineken''.
joseph and the boys couldnt come in so we went to cineleisure to play foos.

was a lil tired, so i went straight home.
that's all for today.

toodles <3

: PLAN TO WORK SOON :D

No comments: