Monday, October 8, 2007

My bestfriend : jeslyn :)






jeslyn .

lets see, she's my close friend. and yes, a very pretty girl too. she can be really nice she can be really tough at times, just like me. lol, i thiiink? well, she's a very sociable person. and she can keep secrets . A very tolerate person as well. i like hanging out with her, because she goes crazy all the time. and i LIIIIIIKE going crazy. Met her at mardi gras during merdeka for the first time.

one thing i like about her is she's very open minded and she can take things easily and not jump into conclusion. we always talk to each other most of the time. we talk about mostly everything [ you don't wanna know ;) ] lol.

she helps me when im down everytime. and when i wanna turn up to my friends, she's the first thing in my mind. cause she always advices me and make suggestions for me as well.

one thing about her, she can be really angry when she wants to. so yah, beware guys ;) but screw that.

we werent close from the start , but all of one sudden, we started being close and it's pretty awkward cause we didnt expected that we can be really close.well,she always make something up and make me laugh when im down. & That's what i really like. moreover, she will always be in my side when im in trouble .i never regret knowing her cause she's the best thing that ever happen to me.

hun, i will never let you go my bestfriend.

<3

but anyhoos, get to know her.

this is her blog url : http://www.mesmerizedbutterflyx.blogspot.com

No comments: