Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The street lights are all dimmed, so can we dance now ? <3



ralph lauren : cool :)

MINE MINE .



vera wang , sensational .

i like.





christian dior : sweeeeet :)





christian dior dolce vita !


my favourites <3




hey.

practically didn't go anywhere today. i'm like at home, rottening in the house. the reason why i`didn't go out is because FIRSTLY, i'm lazy . SECONDLY, i'm like freakiiing tired. THIRDLY , i miss my bed. FOURTHLY, I miss eating maggi mee. and lastly, i miss my tv :) ahahhaa. not the usual me huh? ahwell, trying to act like a good girl . and i am,puhlease.

anyhoo, woke up today around 10.30am. ohmygod, the last three days i've been sleeping late. like mostly aroooooooound 3 - 4 in the morning. cause of mr.tanweilun, ruiyang and ka keat . they kept on calling me in the middle of my sleeping time. GAH !

hahah, but i still appreciate that they called me (:

so, ate my breakfast and went online for a lil while. god knows why everyone is so busy today . and i predict that not much people will be in ou. i was so bloody tired today and couldnt get my ass off from the bed.

ate maggi mee for lunch :) heh.
watched dvd PLUS astro as well. wouldn't leave my astro behind :D ken smsed me when he was in the class , haha how random . went to my neighbours house to chit chat with them since i was so free.

did loads of things in their house. FUN things of coures.

went home after that. had my nappy nappy time & woke up around 7pm. my tummy is groaning now and i need to eat.

mummy is getting me mc dees for dinner. haha, shytees man im getting fatter and fatter . i need to go to the gym this week ! but luckily my tummy's not bloating yet . it's still okay (: people say i'm like damn thin , but i don't think so . i think i should eat more , erh SHOULD I? haha. need suggestions lah people.

oh and i'm getting real annoyed with my birthmark on my leg. not a big one for sure..but it's dang annoying weih, ISH MOTHER CIBAI KEPALA KERBAU. at least have it somewhere that is not obvious , that will satisfy me. anyhoos, biarkan lah.

waiting for the mc dee guy to deliver my makanan .


chao.

No comments: