Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The pieces of my heart
hello.

woke up around 11am and slept around 1-ish. so yeah, here i am :)

anyways,

yesterday was really hectic. woke up , went online and clara message me and asked me to call her mum just to make sure my driver's picking her up. we decided to tell our mums that we're going to SS2 to yumchaaa. but actually we kinda LIED ! :0 hahah, for the sake of ourselves. but it was a goood lie okay. so don't think it the wrong way.

i didn't manage to go out with chueng ken cause i had other plans with miss clara which i just remembered. so got dressed and omg i so didn't know what to wear cause all my clothes are all over the place and i didnt even bother to look at it so i just grab some clothes and wear. A MATCHABLE CLOTHES, OF COURES.

my driver picked up clara from her house and went straight to ou. oh oh and the reason why i HAVE to say i'm going to ss2 cause i've been going out like EVERYDAY so yah, my mum didnt want me to go out for only one day.but i know i'm gonna rot in the house . HEY, i only went to ou for a while okaaaaaaay, so don't talk so much.

me and jeannie met up . us three : me, jeannie and clara had our light lunch at dave's which is SOUP ! mhmmm, mushroom soup :D.

and omg , it was the funniest thing of all lunch times.okay, don't wanna be specific. This guy wanted to meet up with jeannie SO BADLY. so, he asked her out on that day. he was waiting for her outside dave's, jeannie didnt want to go out to see him, so i had to take a look .and OMGFGFGFGFGF ! HE'S SO GODDAMN UGLY. no offence, but yah we started to burst and laughed the whole entire time. in the end, they didnt manage to talk .

ps : jeannie, you did the right thing :)

later, we went up to osc . saw shih onn, chee foong and the rest. chilled there and played a round of foosball. decided to walk around.we went to forever 21 and i saw this shorts which is so effing nice . it cost around 100 something which is still affordable, thanks to clara :)

then, we went to yipeee cup cause jason kun called me and told me that chee fooong 's gonna CHENG us drink. so yah, we went there and sat down with the boys. chit chat a lil and went down to fridays to meet up with kar lok and jeff. it was so hot and they even expect us to come outside to look for them. ish man ! those bloody fools. lol. oh oh and i didnt know jeannie and jeff are connected . shocked me like hell.

went back to osc and camwhored as usual :) saw derek and the whole gang. derek showed us something surprising. he could touch the fire without screaming or anything , he can even crush the ciggie on his hands, he could do anything with FIRE. and he said it doesn't hurt at all as long as he can stand the hot-ness of it . daaaaang, unbelievable. gah, screw it. makes me SICK :S

we walked to gsc cause they wanted to watch a movie. so, me and clara went to wong kok for our LATE LUNCH. mhmmm, we were hungry by then. gossip , talked about all sorts of thing, GIRLS THING :)

my driver send clara and i home around 5 .30.

watched tv and went online.

ken suppose to watch movie with me but then, he couldn't make it .
around 7 plus, kar lok and jeff picked me up from the house and went straight to ou to pick kar mun up. yah intro intro intro. and mygod, jeff's driving really scared the hell outta me. but we could handle it :)

went to hartamas square to shisha . and yah, shisha there SUCK BALLS, still. but i could bare with it. kar mun did the whole talking , jeff too. aha, it was so hilarious when the both people talk. so, me and kar lok just stoned kao there while listening to em arguing about watermelon and orange . HAHAHAHA, so lame ryte?

went breakers and met up with marcus and george. went to say BYE to them before heading off to god knows where. me , kar lok and jeff was planning where to go , next. me and kar mun decided to stay put at hartamas , so as kar lok cause he wanted to meet up with his friends.

me , kar mun and kar lok went back to breakers. marcus was shocked to see us again . yes, we claimed ourselves that we're some typical asians that keeps on running from this place to that place. lol. we got free carlsberg from marcus and sorry to say this, i just HATE CARLS. dont ask why. had a talk with marcus again :)

around 9 ish, we went to blackhole for another drink and luckily they served heineken. gosh, i was craving for that. sat down there and listen to the music. then, random guys started to come up to us . obviously we're not some bitch that just fcuked them up away from us lah right. so, we talked to them and they asked us about our age. kar mun told them that we're above 18 and i was like okaaaaaaaaaay, that is so not me man. hahhahaha. and yah the story goes on and on. but in some way, it was starting to piss me off man cause the guys that turned up to us is so bloodyugly. trust me.

and the good part, everytime we order drinks .. the guys is the one who always pay for us . gosh, i feel bad for them. and end up , we got 4 bottles of heineken and two sprites as well.. ahahha. im pretty happy cause i dont have to waste my money .
but what annoyes me is THOSE GUYS MAN. such a flirt-er. ISH. and most of them are 30 years old ! can you imagine that? hahaha. too old,too old .



felt a lil tipsy, so i took a cab home.

anyhooos, prolly going clubbing tonight with abigail and ken they all.
but for now, im heading off to ou soon. gotta get dress now.

chao <3

will post the pictures up soon.

No comments: