Sunday, October 28, 2007

I'm crying bits to bits on my pillow , & my heart is crushing down


she liiiiikes it .




take one .



take two.



Kiraaaa.



OMG, TAKE THREE !



take four. she loves camwhoring :/




i'm bored i'm bored , i'm bloody bored. AH, bloody mary gives me boredoms. haha, lame shyte .

ahwell, watched '' sweet sixteen'' just now. & yeah i admit, those girls in sweet sixteen are really ,erm how should i define em? OHYEAH, A PAIN IN THE ASS :) mhmm, really.

anyhoos,

i slept around 3am yesterday, watching'' love & other disasters''. a really nice movie. very classy. woke up around 10am. i was uber tired and i didn't want to go to church today. but my mum forced me to go . haa, as usual.

ate my lunch there. jeannie asked me to go out with her to the curve but i couldn't go cause i had other plans with mummy. sorry candy :( after church, went home and slept for a while. woke up, washed my face and went online. listen to music to kill my boredoms..

so yah, thts about it. don't wanna write anymore.i'm having butter fingers right now. hahhaaa. weirdddd. might go out tmr :) no wait, not MIGHT, i WILL go out tmr . but i don't feel like going to ou cause ou's being a bloodyfcukingbitch.

i just feel like going to lecka lecka at KL to shisha :) oh jesus christ, i miss the shisha over there. and yeahps, i'm craving for it . and i neeeeeed to shop as well. haven't been shopping for quite a while. i miss that too.

i need shorts.
i need flipflops
i need heels.
i need tops.


i need EVERYTHING . [ which is necessary]


i need oreo mcflurry as well. HAH!

oh and i plan to go genting or langkawi around this month or next month. cause kl is too hectic . i just feel like going to the beach and swim :) dammit, i don't wanna get darker. i'm darker enough already. & no, the darkness of my skin is not cause by the sun, i just born like that, naturally. but i despise it. i wanna be FAIR ! :( ishhh.

so yah, people told me that i'm getting thinner & thinner like i haven't ate for 5 years ! that's a bit too much right. hahhaa, so yah whatever. i guess i'm gonna eat and eat and eat since they convinced me to eat MORE. but i'm scared i terlebih-lebih eat lah. aiiiiiish. screw it larh.

imma gonna eat now. mummy's cooking chinese cuisine :) say'' YUUMMMMM'' for that .

byeeeeeeee ! *screams*


that's all for the day.

No comments: