Monday, October 22, 2007

Ou ;




omg , she's white :0 BUT STILL PRETTY.



xian <3






hey.

just came back from , yah the usual place.. OU :/ the most boring place ever. but what to do, all my friends always lepak at ou instead of curve. but yah, the world is turning down.


anyways, went out with candy, joseph, li xian and all today. met up with candy first and then ate at wong kok. sue jin , jo and anthony came after tht. we all lepak at osc and chilled there. li xian came and we went and meet wesley since we had nothing else to do in ou. DUH. we went to diva as well and i saw this necklace which is so fucking nice. but it cost like rm36 ! but anyhoos, im gonna start work on the 1st of november at GSC :) oh, and i have to wear the stupid uniform which i dont want to !

but i need to earn my own money so i can shop :) so, we went back to osc again. then, sue jin and jo they all went to watch a movie. where else, i tagged along with wesley at jetti.



i called sue jin around 5 to teman me . and he's so nice cause he actually skipped half of the movie to teman me :) and i promise him tht i will CHENG him movie tmr. ohgod, i'm broke wei ! sigh.

so we had no where else to go to, we decided to hit back to osc. talked to derek and he bullied me kao kao ! GAH, & i knocked my head against the foos table all because of HIM . and my head's still pain :( puuuh.


me and sue walked around ou and god knows why we walked around ou :/. around 7 i went home cause i was too bored .

anyways,

imma go eat now ;)

chao .

No comments: