Sunday, October 14, 2007

Underneath this smile, i'm bursting into tears


Mardi :)








`randomness.



Heels -



My rooooom :)



My room says this (;




After taking bath, the plain me :)




patrick or piggy? who's more adorable ? :)



Talking bout love .

hi .


just finish dinner. mum cooked fried eggs, long beans & steam pork. just a simple dinner , why want it a special dinner for huh? :) help mummy at the back of the kitchen. i helped her fry onions tho . i just like the smell of it , dunno why.

then, watched tv for awhile, just to spend time with my daddy. ahh, finally get to have OUR FAMILY TIME . BUT sadly without my sister . she's in london so yah, i got the whole room to myself. anyone wanna sleep with me ? lol, NO YOU GUYS ARENT ALLOWED. :) Naaaaah, kidding.


gosh, my stomach hurts . maybe i drink too much ice-water. mummy says i must stop drinking ice water cause it's bad. but but but, i like drinking ice water! GAH, life's getting suck-er and suckier. ahwell. planning to see jeannie tmr. going lunch with her at ou and prolly going back to her house and chill :)

anyways, still thinking bout whether i should cut my hair? PLEASE SOMEONE, TELL ME WHETHER I SHOULD CUT MY HAIR !? i need suggestions. i kinda hate my hair right now, cause it always tangled up. but i don't wanna regret for the THIRD TIME. and oh oh ! i can't wait do get my nails polish. thinking of polishing it BLACK. but black is too common lah weih. hmmmmm, i'll think about it.

oh and anyways, i wanna be single now. so don't come asking me why. single's fun ain't it? i can like have my whole freedom to myself without anyone controlling me. so yah. that's about it.




anyhoos, nothing to blog about now. so imma go do something useful .


byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bitches ;)

No comments: