Saturday, October 13, 2007

Blast to the fun yo ;



kok*ting :)



:D



me, jason and dinnneeee.



;)



i will never lose her, EVER :)



JOOOOO !



JEANNIE'S ROOM <3






eltjse :)



<3



say hi to jeannie :D



ooooouuuh, say hi to the birthday girl :D



jo,leen, me .





jonathan loo <3



joseph loo <3



say CHEESE, aaron ong ! :D



aaron :)



dineeee ; an angel :)



jason (kdu) .



the oh so typical '' PRO'' foosballer.



foojeannie <3



;)



the feeling of pie-ness.




joooo to the loooo :)






leeen, dine <3
my two lovely birds :)



sexy leg , dineeee :)





tiramisu is loveeeee ;)



jasonnnnn kok ! :D



:)



okay, we'e not about to kiss alright. it's just some random shot we took without noticing :)



hauuuuuu (:



typical bestfriends <3



joseph, i love you bff <3



heineken girl A.K.A drunken boy ;)






han, kar mun , me.



hanlun (:



me, ruiyang and mun <3



kar mun, cheesiang and me .



rainnnnn <3



deric & kar mun :)



kar mun , munyoong.



kar mun, ahgan, ruiyang & me <3



raineeeeee, she's my butterfly <3



her <3



me and nicole .



jeslyn :)



ruiiiyang .



siew pau :)



him (:



hello :)


AHHHH, gosh. my legs hurt, i got backache as well. i feel like my whole entire body is crashing down :/ and my eyes keeps on shutting. GODDAMIT !

well, here's the thing.

yesterday :

leeeeenna celebrated her birthday . HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAY LEEEEENNNA VIJANDREN <3. So yah, woke up at around 10 ish? then, went online as usual. then, all of a sudden my mum asked me to have lunch with my aunty. but supposingly, i had to rush to ou to do my chores . but , my mum says '' NO'' , mhmmmm a BIG no. thankyouverymuch,mommy. but i respect her (:

my aunty picked me up from the house about 12 ish. went to euro deli for lunch. she belanja-ed me :) heeeeeeee. yeahps , cause for now im broked . i spend like 100 over this month and my mum's gonna kill me like hell. but ahwell, screw it. my pmr just over kan?:D .


after tht, my aunt dropped me off at jeannie's house. chilled , laughed , talked and do all sorts of things . her father was being a lil '' HIGH''. lol, he actually kissed me on the head while giving me a big hug. i was like '' okaaaaaaaaaay, good dad , goood dad , thanks uncle '' that kinda look. it was so hilarious , i tell you ! but he's a nice man. VERY spotting.

waited for jeannie to get dressed.

went to ou about 2 plus. she wanted to buy heels & i wanted to buy leeenna's present. well, this whole 2 weeeks, im like fucking broke and my mum says she wont give me any cash until [when she wants to give me]. GRRRRH. but hey, at least i still bought my own bestfriend a present right ? :)


so yah, kao tim my things, then accompanied jeannie to buy her heels. she said she so called trust me in this kinda stuff, cause normally my style and jeannie's style is totally diff, really. i mean, by judging from appearence LAH . anyways, around 4, went back home. rest, watched tv for a lil bit, everyone started to call me and asked me bout tonight's mardi gras. i guess, im a busy girl huhhh? and i hate being a busy girl.

around 5 something, after talking to kar mun on the phone, took my bath, got dressed and daddy came to pick me up from the house and went to jo's house to meet up with him , jason and of coures jon . waited for those two VAIN pots to get dressed. and obviously me and jason stonned kao there while waiting for them. lol.

around 7pm, megan came to pick us up with her own driver. EHEM, EHEM. then, went to modesto , hartamas for leenna's birthday. at first, we didnt know where it was , until leeenna told us that it's located around SHELL petrol area . so, we looked towards shell, but there wasnt any restaurant that was named by MODESTO. megan's driver was thinking smart, and he said he was sure tht modesto is located behind shell, and it was TRUE. hmm, pretty smart, pretty smart (:

me, jason, joseph, jon and megan went to bg's toilet at first, then we went in the restaurant and saw quite a number of familiar faces. not close to them, but still know who they are. ran to leenna and wished her happy birthday . she looked fantastic tht night :D . sat down and chit-chat with the gang while waiting for the food to come.
it was freezing cold, so i went outside and chilled with bernadine . saw aaron ong as well (:

later about 8pm, went in the restaurant, and some problems came up. but just a small problem. nothing biggy. and everything was okay by then. the fooood was delicious and it actually filled up my stomach . hahha.

after everyone was done with their dinner, went into the dance room . there were people playing foos, snooker,& chilling at the bar as well. everything was nicely done.
ordered chivas and everyone dranked the whole bottle. haha, i dranked like two to three cups ? but i was okay .

played foos with jason kok, jason (kdu), joseph and jon. and i actually trashed jason(kdu) ! hahaha, i thought i wasnt tht good in fooos :/ it was danciiiing time ! :) joseph and jason was challenging some guy in shuffling. and it was so funny. haha. then, all of the girls danced their hearts out . but i didnt really danced cause i dont have the MOOOD yet.

teman jason and jon . they were emo-ing about some love stuff . so yah, kinda kesian for them as well.

hanged around with aaron and jeannie and dranked few cups again. took pictures, gossip? and the silly jason (kdu) was being so typical perasan by his own ''SKILLS '' in fooos. haha whatever man.

teman the birthday girl as well and danced with her OF COURES. sigh, just missed hanging around with her. :( well, at least i get to see her that night . around 11 plus, leyhong came to pick me, jo, jon, and megan off. he dropped me at ou and i rushed to the toilet to change my clothes. met some random girl in the toilet .she suddently talked to me ,and i was shocked. but she's friendly lah.

kar mun called me to run to mardi cause she had to see someone. and it was raining heavily, so i had to run under the rain . and i was soaking WET ! kar mun went off to god knows where . i went in first, and saw natalie , siang, munyoong, rainee, jes, nicole, ruiyang,and more and more people. oh oh, and finally i get to meet siew hau once and for all. lol.

dranked , took pictures, danced. ahh, it was a really fun night.
went with kar mun and natalie to the stage and danced , followed by jes, nicole and eunice. all of us were dancing together . danced with kyle , fiona , weilun, ruiyang,jin hong and some other people as well.

me,huikwan, nicole and eunice decided to dance at the podium. so all of us were wet , but still fun dancing up there. haha. kar mun followed us as well. after tht, i went down to see ruiyang cause he was so drunk. so, i teman him for a while then went up there and dance again.

i didnt really like the enviroment over there cause it was so packed and i can hardly breathe. but anyhoos, i had a great night. expecially the dancing part. haha. it's girl's fav thing ya know?

ahwell,i guess i was a lil tipsy but i still know what i'm doing okay.

chilled there for awhile. around 3am, mardi gras was gonna close. so , me , waileong and ruiyang went to bananna leaf to yumcha. heard someone shouted '' jessicating''. and surprisingly it was leyvin. lol.

sat at bannana leaf with jeremy, munyoong, hanlun, and loads of people. saw siau lung as well.

my whole clothes were super wet. ruiyang dropped waileong at his house and went off to ruiyang's house to get some clothes for me.

around 4am, went to royal bintang and stayed there for one night . and it was really uncomfortable. i slept on a chair at first and i couldnt take the hardnest of it.so,i end up sleeping on the bed :) woke up at about 7 ish. ruiyang dropped me at jo's house to collect my stuff. then, his mum asked me to stay for breakfast . ate pancakes . around 9 ish, reached home. slept until 2 pm.

mummy took me to some open house for hari raya .
came back about 6 ish.

basicly it was a fun YET a tiring day for me. gosh, it feels like im running away from home but actually im not. don't get me wrong :)

imma go makan now.

toodles <3



oh and fyi : it's not a BRA FOR GOODNESS SAKE.i bought it i know it :)

No comments: