Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pick me up , i'm just too weak .




the ballroom :)



camwhored with mummy .



HI, candy ;)



Cookieeeeeeeee !



One wish : IwantYou <3




Mwaaaaah ! (:



first time camwhoring with POPO. HAHA.



They're
my pumpkins :)




jeannie's trying to ''PEACE OUT ''JOSEPH. HAHA, did i get it right?



I will always be there for you honeyyyyy.



YEAH, LIKE ALWAYS <3



They're like enjoying their food while i was taking a picture for them ;/



I love you candyyyy <3

HAHA XD.




BAAAAARK ;)



MHMM, we love the mirror, & the mirror love us too <3




Leena's beautiful art (:


hello (:




Bestfriends always stick together :)




Bleeeek , I LOVE YOU GUYS <3




I love you , cookie cream <3



i like it when she ties her hair ;)



MEEEE-OW, mirror :) haha, lame shit.




Go C's ! :)




Rock&Roll babeys !



candy : cookie : chocolate <3



Blaaaaaah ;)



Paviiiiii.




TADAAAAAAH (:




Feets -



cookieeeeee <3



Milky lane :)





Mr.loo <3



see , that's how we do it :)
HAHA.




jo's acting coool man. stop acting COOL , nut head. lol. love you laaaaaah , bestfriend <3




COSMO'S THEME PARK :)



I like it, she like it, we like it (:




yummmm <3






jo*jess <3




leenna calls it '' BRUCE ALMIGHTY ''. LOL.



it's a girl (:



she's my girl and no one can take her away from me !



see that, it's SEX :)

omg, we're not that type of person weih ! trust me.

hello.

sorry for not blogging . i was really busy with my social life (:

anyways,

lets talk bout yesterday :

woke up about 10 ish cause my mum set the alarm for me without telling me :/ . and i was super tired but couldnt wait to go out with my huns ,heh. took my bath , dressed up and waited for em to arrive at my house.

Surprisingly joseph arrived first around 11 something & i was half way putting on my make up. haha, and he was chatting with jason kok using my laptop.so, leenna arrived by then and then jeannie arrived like 5 mins after leenna arrived.

my driver took us to rennaisance hotel for buffet lunch . and i belanja-ed my honeys for the very first time. There were so many varieties of food like sushi , indian food and many more. & overall it was OKAY. mhmm, OKAAAAAY (: . later, we walked out from the hotel and took a cab to pavillion.

walked everywhere and there were so many BRANDED shops and we couldnt take it cause it was too expensive. oh ! my favourite shop '' DIVA'' is located in the mall too ! :D but didnt have the mood to buy anything. and the place is like freaking big, really.

all of us were craving food. so, i took em to the food session. we decided to eat at '' MILKY LANE''. it was uber nice expecially the ice- creams in the menu.they all look so delicious. but then, we wanted to drink something that contains soda :)

and each of the drink cost like Rm9.50, but it was worthied (: later, we started acting so JAKUN. haha expecially me . i was so crazy until i wanted to FART. hahahhaa, kidding.

we were getting a lil too bored and we took the monorail train to kl central and headed off to times square since we all wanted to sit on the roller-coaster . i know, IT'S TIME FOR US TO ACT CHILD-ISH :D. lol, it was raining by then, so luckily there was a cab nearby . the taxi man is chinese educated. and joseph was talking to him in mandrin . and he said that i was from sabah and leenna was from america and jeannie was [ i forgoten ]. LOL, joker weih.

then, we walked and enjoyed our tour at times square. and no offence, the people there are like dammn lala . it's not like i have anything against lala people but i just don't like their style. HEHHH. but their nice, their nice (:
well, SCREW IT.

We went for the rides and i was SO scared and my heart was gonna burst when i sat on the 360 degrees ride. it's like i was gonna fall from up there , and jeannie was like RELAXING instead of getting scared. lol, but i have this phobia lah so yah. we also sat on one of the rides which goes round and round on the track . and it was so fast tht i kept on slipping towards leenna. all of us kept on laughing cause jeannie and leenna couldnt tahan the squeezing and squashing while me and jo couldnt control ourselves. hahaha, fucking hilarious.

we went for the all rides and everything was a blast . jeannie wanted to eat so badly, so we all ended up eating as well. i ate pancakes with kaya and all of em ate sweet corn. and god i tell you, the pancakes was horrible. it doesn't even taste like KAYA. sucks weih . but i careless cause i was hungry too (:

we went to mc dees for another meal :) and i was still hungry . omg, i'm gonna be damn fat . but i plan to go to the gym this week , anyone wanna tagg along ? :D
so yah, we took the LRT train to klcc. me, jeannie and leenna was scared cause those people there were really scary. they look like they wanted to snatch our bags or something . haha, but in the end nothing happened. but before that, my jantung sedang berdengup-dengup man. and it was so bloody obvious :S. ahwell.

reached klcc and walked around. we bought bagels and it was dang good expecially cinammon white. and then, we went to kinokurnia . we took pictures and read some sex educational book. hahaha, since joseph wanted to read it. but hey, we're not desperate for sex okay ! just for the fun of it since we all didnt have the guts to do anything and we had nothing else to do .

was super tired.

my mum picked us up from klcc and went straight to my house . joseph was pretty scared of my dad, and yes i admit my dad IS scary in a way. but he's nice lah to my friends if their in good manners. so,all of them went back around 7 plus . me and my family had to catch a movie at klcc AGAIN. ate at nando's and watched '' the brothers''. it was a good movie .

went home around 12am. and i was freaking tired , so i jumped on my comfy bed and slept the night away (:

today :


woke up around 10am. went to church and picked my grandma up and went for lunch at decanter. went home and took my 2 hours nap.

woke up around 5pm and got ready for some '' 50 anniversary of assemblies of god thing'' at sunway lagoon resort hotel. and it's located at the ballroom . super classyyyyy. all of us have to wear formal.

saw a lot of people there from different churches. ate our dinner, worshiped, prayed , and sang some christian songs. it was really fun in a way (: went home around 9 something.

i feel like colouring my hair again. but dunno whether i should or not. ahwell.

goodbye .

: I miss him, STILL :(

pictures :

No comments: