Monday, November 12, 2007

A day out with my besties :)



OOOOOOOH, LOOK .. IT'S FIRE ! :0 . lol




yadeda .




cken :)







azzzy.




candid shit, babeh.




The moment of laughter .



!



gay boyyyyy, mmm mmmm.



jo&jess.




Love .



mummy & daddy :)




My cousin in female magazine :)








hello.

had a busy night yesterday. couldnt sleep & couldnt eat as well. had no appetite :/. don't ask why. maybe it's because of the curry chicken i ate yesterday. Too much oil .

suppose to go for some sex educational meeting today that my mum organised . but NO, i didnt want to learn anything bout sex cause practically i know everything about it. , Duh. who doesnt? lol. so, cken called cause he wanted to meet up with me, so as abii. got dressed and took a cab to ou , since i've no transport today :( daddy's leaving to vietnam. THAT MEANS, i can have my whole freedom to myself. wait wait, not my whole freedom, but yeah something like that. :D

met up with my friend at osc. chilled there till abi came. we walked to wongkok to meet up with cken & azzy. yumcha-ed and met up with joseph loooooooo at yipee cup:) finally i get to have lunch with him

teman him until his break's over. saw jeremy as well (:

then, we headed to osc and played a round of pool with azzy.

yadayadayada.

azzy took us to bangsar to shisha at D'heaven :) the shisha there was good. hang around there for a while. and went back to ou again . puhhhhhh, ou ou ou ou, My life's basicly all about the bloody fcuking ouuuuu . ishhhhhh.

went home after that cause i was bored.




might go out for dinner. so yeah, gotta runnnn now ya'll.


Ps : i love you <3

chaochao :)

No comments: