Monday, November 19, 2007

It means nothing.








The lalaness .



her.



TheverycloseUp, picture.



Mwah.







i guess she's bored too.



took by abii .




Still standing.






;)



azzzy boy.




jinjin.



:)



At rasta.



Was Boreddddd






tipseeeey.




haha. whose fingers ,i wonder? ;)




toilet :)



Vj.








jason* leens.



scarlet.



Jo.



jin, jess, kei :D



another posers.




Nice belt, jason.



I love him.




<3



jo,jin, kei.




Boys.




Bestfriends <3



sue jin popped ? ;)



i LURVE HER .




Posers.



that lady broke it :(



but we got a new one :)




she was sad. haha.




jinnnn :D



me and the boys.




jin , jess , jason. the three J's :)





swoooshhh swoooosh.



BAM :)






HAH :D




Proud to be.





Right back into love.




candid.



hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.








hi.

frigging tired & i need some rest. Godddddd.

anyhoos yesterday :

slept around 4am yesterday cause i was watching The Others while waiting for jeremy to chat with me in msn. But he took [12183721469214 !] to reach home . Grrrrrr. haha. i'm not angry, dont worry. i'm just Grr-ing for the sake of no reason.

well, woke up at 11 ish since my OHSOLOUD alarm, KE-RINGED. mhmmmmmm. Driver picked me up from my house around 1. went to ou to fetch abii. She was having some money issues but i dont wanna be so kepohhhhh about it.

we went to bangsar for lunch and shisha at D'haven. yummmmmmmyishhh. i ordered tomyam seafood glass noodle. IT WAS FUCKING GOOD.it suppose to be spicy, but ya knowwww i cant take TOO SPICE ;) that's just me.

The shisha flavour sucked balls. but the smoke was damn smooth. overall, it's okay i guess.

then, one of the customer accidentally broke our shisha into pieces. & everything's a total loss. it cost her around Rm200 and it's frigging expensive for one shisha.The worker claimed tht the shisha's not from malaysia. It's from Dubai. i mean whatdafark, not only D'haven 's shisha were imported from dubai kay. Other shops was imported from dubai too. mar-thar-farker. ish.

But everything was okay after settling some problems about the money.

me and abii walked to mooie and gossips to look around. but abii had no cash and i didnt have the mood to buy anything . but i saw this top from gossips. it's so nice especially the belt around it. GOD, im gonna buy it . soon lah soon lah. when i get my allowance from daddy.

met up with azzy for a while . i had to go for my crashcoures thing. so azzy dropped me at the other row. abii went off to ou with azzy. so, my driver dropped me at my house to collect my books. and off i went for the stupid coures thing. i was kinda late due to the jam in bangsar. mhmm, but WHO CARES. lol. i hate going for the coures. waste my time like shyte.

after tht, jeremy smsed me but i didnt have credit to reply. after buying my top-up, i called him and we had a lil nice , funny, weird conversation . haha. he asked me to go Port Dickson with him tmr with his friends, but i didnt want to cause i DONT really know his friends. SORRAYYYYYYY JEREMY :( will belanja you makan one day :) pinkypromise.

went online for a while.

all of a sudden joseph called me and asked me to go out cause it's jason's last day at malaysia :( he's migrating to aussie tmr. & im gonna MISS THAT FELLA . sigh.but i was afraid to ask mummy's permission cause i doubted that she will let me out, but in the end she allowed :D yay. then, joseph said he's gonna pick me up at 7.45pm but i was in my shorts and snoopy t-shirt. & hell yeah, i actually messed up my whole room.

Jason's my very close friend in my heart & he's going AWAY?! goodness. but SIGH,im gonna miss that dude.


so, we went to laundry and ordered a jug of heineken. yummmmmmmmm :) my favourite. finally i can taste the beer in my mouth . we all were chilling and talking about 'stuff'. me and the rest swallowed the whole beer down. it was damn good. i felt tht hotness in my throat :D HEH.

i wanted to shop but nah, i didnt wanna ditch my friends just for clothes :/

few minutes later, i saw leenna outside cine. And ohmygod, it's been ages since i saw her like god knows when. i miss that bitch ;) the guys went to the toilet AGAIN. mhmmmmmm.me & leenna went to the toilet for the sake of taking pictures. haha. Randomness.

after tht, we went to scarlet for another drink. but it was so boring and the music sucks . they played all the old songs which i've never heard before. it looks like a club but hell no , it's not. suggest you guys not to go there. jo ordered tequila sunrise & sex on the beach. it tasted weird and bitter. wait let me make it clear, it tasted like MEDICINE :0 ewwwwww-ish.

i thought sex on the beach will taste good, but nah i was wrong. but i like the colour of the drink thouuuu. i was 50 percent high . i actually embarassed myself infront of everyone . Cauuuuuuuuuuse , i pushed the whole table down without noticing it. but it's not as bad as breaking some fragile thing.

camwhored camwhored , chit chat, chit chat.

leeenna had to go home already and i was the only girl left :S

we walked to santuary cause i wanted to go there. but the guys didnt want to go cause they assumed that they wont be able to go in. saaaaaad. but santuary isnt tht nice anyway. chilled there for a while until jo's sis and her boyfren came to drop by.saw siau lung as well and he tagged along with us.

jo , me and sue jin and the rest were upstairs , sitting on the stairs settling some problems. but everything was okay by then. i was the one acting uber crazy the whole time. lol. ahwell.

we went to some bakery shop cause jo's sister and her boyfriend was there. jo and the guys had to go back so i terpaksa go back too. we went home around 11 something. my mum came and pick me up and headed to mc dees cause i was starving like hell. i didnt have enough cash to eat expensive food cause im broke :( spended like 600 over already. dammmmmm, i feel the pain.

then jeremy called me and we talked until 3 in the morning. i was being emolistic the whole time but im okay now. effing happy , dont worry.

i went to sleep after tht.

today, i woke up around 9 ish. i went for the fucking coures again. i hate it. really, i do. i was super tired. couldnt really concentrate .

around 11 ish, azzy asked me out for lunch . we went to some mamak at taman tun. ate my nasi goreng ikan masin :) D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S . we talked about life and his own personal problems.

He dropped me at ou around 2 .

went to studio 78 and met up with sue jin and joseph.

we walked to osc and bumped into derek, shih-shih and the rest. it's been so long since i saw them as well cause yah, i've not been going ou for a long time. so ou's no longer my 2nd house . heh. NO ADDICTION MAN.

me , sue jin and joseph went to waffle world cause jo wanted to eat. saw leenna again :D yay. oh fyi, i despise the ice lemon tea they serve in waffle world. no offence . but im just getting the facts right.

we walked around for a bit.

went back to osc again. played foosball with kk and jo. met up with huikwan too. junhui was there and he kept on telling us , silly jokes but it all make sense i guess.

you know wht?

like i said, i dont plan to go ou anymore and im happy bout it. the people in ou are getting lesser and lesser too . that sucks . OU'S GOING DOWN THE DRAIN PEOPLE. haha. i mean what's there to do in ou? osc, movies ,eat, osc movies eat, osc, movies,eat. argh. SAME OLD THANG. whatever.

around 4 i met up with abii and her mum. she bought a bag from topshop and it's frigging nice. i need more bags thou. i have to convince my mum to give me more money so i can spend it for myself . but but buuuuuuut, i'll spend it wisely, of coures.



abii's mum dropped us at rasta. shisha-ed again . suppose to meet up with two of abii's friends but they didnt turn up so it's only two of us. it wasnt fun as well but we're getting use to it. i ate my nasi goreng ikan masin again. hahhaa, im addicted to it . ohno, i just realise tht it's FATTENING :0 . gah, WHO CARES? Live to eat man (:

her mum picked us up from rasta and then dropped me home.

junhui asked me out for dinner . so prolly i'll be going.

got tones of pictures to post up.

haveFun

No comments: