Thursday, November 29, 2007

If i fall down, will you clean my cut and carry me to the safest place in the world?

hello , hello, hello :)


i'm kinda lazy to blog now says jeslyn :S. APALAH :( haha.

i woke up pretty late today. waited for dan's call last night but i slept the night away cause he took AGES to call me. well he insisted it. so yeah, SAY WANNA CALL, END UP DIDNT CALL :( haha.

i went down to eat my breakfast and watched a lil bit of tv. wesley texted me this morning and asked me out for movies at ou :/ OF ALL PLACES, it must be ou. gahh. i took a frigging cab today again. my mum told me not to take a cab anymore cause my next door neighbour told her that some malay dude was trying to snatch her bag but luckily she drove off before the guy opened her car door.

lil REBASTARD !

so yah,

met up with shih , jason kok, joshuaT, junhui and bryan outside osc. walked with them and then tagged along with junhui to meet up with chiashoon , hazel and sue-zen at italianist. it's been ages since i saw them (:

wesley called me and asked me to meet up with him at gsc. we bought movie tickets for '' Mr. magorium's wonderful emporium''. it's a stupid movie , but i like the ' whatever magic'' part thing.

we wanted to watch enchanted cause there were few seats available but we rejected it cause we'll be like sitting at the front sits and we have to bend our necks and all. :0. && hell no we're not gonna spoil our eye sights TOO ! OH YEAH, i hate that the fact that one guy sitting at the back of me, kept on hitting at the back of my chair about like 10 times and it was so fucking annoying. grhhhh. worst still i was a happy go girl eating my fishballs that wesley bought for me but that stranger had to potong the steam.


sigh,

pfft !

anyhoos,

after the movie,

we walked around for a bit. we went to find jeslyn at some shop that she's gonna work in but she wasnt there. we walked to osc for a while ..then, we went to find manda at her shop :) gah, i missed that girl so much. haha. i like her laugh thou :) [ not being lesbo here]. chit-chat for a bit.

we went back to osc and bumped into shih-shih and the guys. we were kinda bored, so we went back to manda's shop around 5pm since it was her break time. we three went to burgerking. shih and all tagged along with us as well.

had a moment of FRIES-NESS in us. dont know why. haha. oh we even drank pure BLACKLABEL. it was DAMN kao at first, but after tht it was okay. SYOK MAN :) i guess shih was a lil bit tipsy.

me and manda decided to stretched our legs and walked around . we went to osc to see whether anyone was there. AH, again :/

saw rainie, jeslyn, nicole and huikwan. Manda , rainie and two guys went to oldtown. me and huikwan stayed for a while longer then we headed off to OldTown as well. sat down for a while. me and manda went to look for wesley and end up he was in osc.


camwhored , camwhored.

manda had to go back to work. dan called me and asked me whether i wanna go for some party at taman desa. i was about to go and then all of a sudden he called me and said :

eh sorry lah, one girl who organised the party said that she doesnt allow ppl to invite girls''. i was like WHATTHEHELL? no girls allowed? so pathetic :/.


i accompanied wesley to Quicksilver cause he wanted to buy a wallet but instead he didnt felt like buying it cause it's not pure leather. SAD.wesley went to the taxi stand with me.

Aunty elise picked me up and dropped me at my house.

ate my dinner. watched '' transporter 2''. [it's a good movie].

and lastly,

GOOBYE :)









wes, manda & me.






wes & i :D




hotstuff yo . LOOK LOOK :0




i love her. AH.




panda manda :)





the cute one (;



jess&manda.




wes & manda.

No comments: