Friday, November 30, 2007

Talk about having fun (:

Ahhh, im going genting with dan, abel, jeffrey, amanda and few of our friends tmr ! leland and paksen are gonna be there as well.

they'll be meeting me at my house at 7.30 in the morning. Well, if my driver's not free to take us there around that time, we'll be having our own sweet time , eating breakfast at mingtien :D

AH, cant wait.

FYI, i won't be sleeping tonight since daniel told me not to. Moreover,he and jeff asked me to spot check them around 5 am to see whether they're dead on their bed or wide awake in william's restaurant. so irresponsible kan?

:(

SIGH, OHMYGOD, i'm gonna have DARK CIRCLES ON MY EYES !!

but whatever, loads of people are going there.

gotta run now. i'm just gonna wait for azzy's call.

have a good one , yo.

No comments: