Thursday, November 15, 2007

The used to be :)



SniffSnuff - pig <3




Piggy.




Keep me warm.








heylo.


BORED :(

anyways, yeah the whole thing BOUT me being emo.it's no big deal. now i know the truth bout love. Love is the hardest thing to handle in life for me. All the sad moments, KILLED ME :/ but in a way , i still feel proud being next to him. Being Close friends with him is the most wonderful thing . & he always brighten up my day. i used to love this guy a lot, [ talking about another guy] but some things just didnt go the way we wanted. but we're still friends.

haha. ohmygod, why is this stuck in my head ? hmmph, maybe it's fated, lol.

anyhoo. i stayed at home today. watched the dvds my mom bought. talked on the phone with azzy. went online , practically the WHOLE day. jeff asked me to go over his house but i cant , cause i've no transport. ohwell, like i said .. i dont have the intention to go out cause all those memories hits to me all the time . GOOD MEMORIES , OF COURES :D . heh.

but i miss it , somehow. to be straight forward, i have feelings towards him, recently. currently his at damansara and im here. lol. gah. i hate thursdays. RAWR.

and i feel like shopppingggggggggg :( but my driver went home already, so mhmmmm i cant go out just for today. ish ish. but it's okay. being alone at home for once in a while , wont DIE .

imma go watch tv now and crunch my chocolate tht mommy left in the fridge.


i camwhored :)

No comments: