Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I apologise, so kill me if you're not satisfied :)

heyyylooo :)

exhausted sial :/. * A BIG SIGH *.

anyways,

woke up around 12 ish. couldnt wake up early today cause i was too tired due to all the late nights . so yah, i had a really good sleep :D.

then, went online for a while. cken wanted to meet up with me today, but i had to go for some crashcoures thing again :( he called me around 9 and my mum picked up cause she didnt want to disturb me . im sorry cken that i cant teman you today .

my driver bought for me KFC for lunch. yummmmmmmm :) watched '' good luck chuck'' and it was a stupid-iest movie i ever seen. mhmmmm. dont ever watch it. i bloody waste my time for watching it, darn it.
around 3 ish, went for the crashcoures thing. it was really good. i learned alot of things and it thought me how to gain my skills in maths.

and i use to hate maths a lot but now i kinda like itttttttt. heh.

after that, i got 4 missed calls from cken . he wanted to come to my house and chill but i didnt pick up the phone cause i was half way doing my maths . i called him but he had other plans already :/ damnnnnn, ditched him for the second time. i feel really bad . but at least i had a good reason.


went home and got dressed. my driver dropped me off at ss2 . met up with jeffrey and bryan at wong kok. yumcha-ed for a while. got really bored and we decided to visit alex at his shop. bumped into jie yi . havent seen her for ages . surprisingly, alex worked as a hairstylist :0 and he dyed his hair GOLD ! mygod, so lala. haha, kidding . it suits him well enough :D hehheh.

bryan wanted to dye his hair , so we went over to jeffrey's house . listen to his '' FENG TAO music''. that's what they called it. chilled there & the boys were crapping all the while , as usual. went downstairs and watched tv . waited for my mum to pick me up. bryan and alex went home already and i was the last. hmmm, mummy's always late ! lol. i dont blame herrr, she works in KL.

teman jeff since i was the only guest in his house. his parents was really sporting, believe me. freaking open minded weihhhh. gah, anyhoo. my mum had no idea how to go to his house . jeff's dad dropped me at wong kok. mummy picked me up from there. aunty elise tagged along as well. we went to jeff's dads restaurant to eat.

around 10 , we went home :)
that's about it.


tmr ,

i'm going to subang with winston, abi and jeannie to eat ba ku teh in the morning. and guess what? we're going there at 7.30 in the morning ! omggggg, i have to sleep early tonight :) cant cant cant waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit .

the end.

No comments: