Saturday, November 3, 2007

Setting the pace (:




<3



Shocked .



swaaaay (:



I'm clumsy cause i'm falling in love with you.



yummmy, spaghetti.



pizzzaaaa.









slept around 4 yesterday. much much earlier than yesterday :D
woke up around 12pm. abii and cken called me the minute i woke up. ate nasi lemak for lunch and maggi mee for my tea time. then, went online for a while. jeffy called me after that to accompany me . thank god he killed my boredoms :) lol.

mummy took me to buy my lenses after that. then, we went over to sylvia's place to get my nails done :) decided to paint it dark blue. yummmmmmm,slurp.

around 6 ish. went home and get dressed. rushed to the curve with mummy for dinner at marche'. super deliciously . i loveeeeee the fettuchini spaghetti with chicken and algredo sauce. many many varieties man. you guys should try it one day . you wont regret , i swear.

went shopping at the flea market. bought tones and tones of clothes. bought a casual dress too :) me and mum spend like almost RM300 weih. but the clothes there are reasonable and sexy . i was melting , haha.

around 10 ish, we went home and here i am.

anyhooos, those bitches are back again to take a revenge. so rebellious ! chill man jeslyn or whoever your friends are. like i said , spamming my blog is a childish thing. you guys are form4 / form5 . so yah, im a form 3 and i dont spam people's blog lahkay.

everyone hates you too if you notice tht. who cares if ppl hate me? i love myself this way and i learn my mistakes after tht. arent like you guys :)

HAHA, SUCKERSSS ;D

No comments: