Saturday, November 17, 2007

You just love bringing me down huh?

IM FAT :) haha. hiiiii.

i think im fat man. well, to me i've been eating a lot these days. but people say'' OMG, SILLY YOURE SO THIN !!!!''. like hell no, i'm not. SIGH.

anyways,

woke up pretty late today. mummy left ROTI CANAI in the kitchen for me to eat but since i woke up late, i rather eat my lunch outside. azlan called me and he asked me for cash cause of god knows why. lol. but yeah, i dont have much cash with me right now cause it's with mummy.

sorry azzy.

i had one missed call from jeremy . but i was asleep already. In the end, we get to message each other :D. watched a lil bit of tv while drinking honey. yummmmm. mummy came to pick me up for lunch and headed to bangsar.

i went for face treatment at '' STRIP KL''. REALLY REALLY PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE THERE. after booking an appointment for me, me and mummy went to alexis for lunch. had PASTA :) it was absolutely delicious. we were practically lazy to go to the one in the shopping mall, so yeah. instead of wasting time.. we went to the one near D'haven.

not much difference thouuuu.

after lunch, we went back to strip kl. some lady name '' jacky '' did the treatment for me. she's very well organised and the therapy she use smelled good. later, me and mummy decided to paint our nails . i did pedicure , and i painted it silver in colour for a change . my fingers are getting yellow due to the darkness of the colour i use to paint. :(

i did some nail therapy too. which i have to soak my hands and legs in some solution and they will wrap it up. it was worth it, like VERY WORTH IT. i dont mind going there again to do my nails :) and normally when you wanna dry your nails faster, you have to WAIT for a while but then, they have this special dryer for legs and hands to make it dry even faster. it was goooooooood , i mean everything.

it was 8pm. we went home and fetched daddy to tagg along with us for dinner. we headed to Renaissance hotel . i dont really like the food there. dont have much varieties as well. but at least, i can fill up my stomach . hehhh.

hmmmmmmm, walked around for a bit.then we went to ss2 to buy dvds since we were bored to death.

went home after that.

currently we're watching'' resident evil 3'' since i didnt watch the whole movie while parents didnt watch it at all.

gah, i dont feel good today.

anyhoos,

gotta scoot now folks.

have a good night.


will upload pictures tmr.


Ps : Will you ever tell me about your life or will you just keep it to yourself all the time? it's unfair.

No comments: