Friday, November 30, 2007

Your eyes are very captivating, my sweet perfume (:

Bored.

i went to ou with joseph, sue jin, shih and the gang. i wanted to watch a movie but the boys didnt want to. we were at bakerzin with jasmine and a few friends. i met up with amanda and wesley. we walked around. we went to studio 78, osc, news cafe & burger king. haha. then, i went to visit li xian for a while.

bumped into many folks (: me and amanda were goofing around in ou most of the time since we had nothing else to do. LOL. was chilling at osc cause jo wanted to trash pak sen in foosball. And jo won :D

[HE'S THE PRO FOOSBALLER ,YOOO ! ]


went to jetty. 'had a talk session' with huikwan and the guys. met up with rainie,nicole,tak kei, brian , marcus, yi soon and ricky they all at osc. i saw suet yun as well. Didnt manage to talk to her cause she looked like she was in a rush for some reasons.heh


jo was playing foosball while,

me and amanda decided to sit outside studio 78 with jason while eating our 1 DOLLAR vanilla ice-cream. it was good by the way.THE BEST ICE CREAM I'VE EVER TASTED. riiiight -.-

was convincing manda bout some few things. but everything was okay after that.


said HI to ka hoe as well :) it's been a long time since i've seen him. he said he loves me, awhhhhhhh :/ me and jo with the boys went to find a present for our beloved ones. he wanted to buy a present for his sister, but he couldnt find the perfect one while i was finding zeee most perfect present for my mum but everything i saw , was out of my budget.

daddy and i decided to buy a cake for my mum. we all planned to take her to starhill tonight to eat JAP food but she was caught up in a stupid meeting .And by the time she came back, she told me she was too tired to go out. :( damn, plan ruined ! GAH.

SIGH, anywaay..

jo should thanked me for accompanying him the whole time. he should be glad :)
i suppose to HANGOUT in mardigras tonight with jeslyn , nicole and all but since it's mummy's birthday today , i have to stay at home with her :) i'm being a good girl okay ! whereas, jeremy's heading off to mardi too . Pfft, so unfair. but ahwell, sacrificing wouldnt kill. it's not like i'm a hardcore clubber :D

& tmr, im going to pavillion with manda and the guys (: YAY, can't wait.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMAH, May your dreams come true.
I LOVE YOU <3



thanks mummy. you've been there for me always. & now i'm gonna return what you have gave me.


gotta run now.

till next .





The best person in my heart. joseph loo yew hann.
THE BEST FRIEND <3





JASON KOK : THE MOST BLUR PERSON I EVER MET. YET HE'S SO ADORABLE :)




HUIKWAAN.

No comments: