Sunday, November 4, 2007

The easiest thing is to forgive you for what you have done. The hardest thing is to forget what you did.

Oh and now you're telling me this kinda stupid things? i don't know man. i really like you alot , but i'm not in the LOVE STAGE yet . All i can say is you're beautiful in every way and i love that. i love it when you're smelling my hair at the back of my neck. I love it when you're kissing me on my wet lips . I love it when you always look into my eyes and prove everything about what you felt. and now you're telling me this bullshyt? i mean , yeah i need time to think. but whatever it is, No ones perfect but you're perfect to me and you're telling me that you ain't perfect? that's BULL .

And yeah i'm confused about other stuff but doesnt mean you're giving me troubles and confusions or whatsoever okay. i like you very much from the deepest cut .please dont say this kinda stuff about yourself like you're not good enough for me , or you just want me to be happy and you're scared that you will hurt me. i mean i have high confidence on you and i know that you are special to me . like you said, you really love me and you told me that i'm special too. you told me that you will never let go of me even though i broke the chain.

you told me that you will love me forever and you will never ever play me. And i melt. im so frigging confused cause yeah, like i said MY BRAIN'S NOT WORKING ! i can't freaking think. And honestly, you can melt a person easily. but you sure that you meant everything you said? well for me , i think you did. you are some angel that gives me guidance and courage to live my life happily . you are my angel (:

but for now, i need to think twice about what you told me on the phone. i was freaking shocked when you told me that. And i got many things to think about. why are you acting like that? please think bout what you said just now. im not hurt, NOOOOO. i'm just shocked. you didnt hurt me , dont worry :) it's just too shocking for me. tell me,boy.

love,

jessica .

No comments: