Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Something New (:



me & jeremy.




haha.




ciggies.






heylo.

exhausted-nyerrrrrrr. *Sigh.

woke up very early in the morning for the coures thing. i slept arouuuuuund 4am yesterday cause i was on the phone. when i woke up, i felt like my head was dropping off and my eyes were so PUFFY. God, i needa lot of rest. havent been sleeping for these past few weeks. *OHNO!* :0

GARH.

so yah,

after that,

i waited for my driver to pick me up but he said he cant make it on time cause he's still in KL. WHATFUCK?! mhmmmmm. my teacher gave me Rm5 to take a cab home. she's so nice (: she even teman me back to my house safely.

abel called me and asked me to go ou for a while. i asked him to pick me up but he couldnt find the way to my house. DAMN, i think my area's like a dessert weih, seriously. puh. anyloos i took a frigging cab , again to ou around 1. Jeremy texted me and asked me whether i wanna yumcha with him but i couldnt cause abel called me out first. jeremy convinced me and i felt bad so i told him tht i will give him a call if i can tagg along with him later.

went to osc . met up with shih-shih, kk, derek and the gang. played snooker and foos while waiting for that slow gay to reach ou. he TOOK 1 HOUR to reach and i was waiting like a FOOL in osc . but at least my friends were there to entertain me :D heh. bumped into azzy and abii also.

around 2, we all went to mamak near jetty. abel and his friend were there already. we were chilling outside mardi gras since we didnt know where to go. but end up we decided to go Dj, choy kee . & i had to give him Rm10 to pay his petrol . Gossssssssh, he's so pathetic ! haha, kidding.

we went to gsc for while cause he wanted to see this girl that he met at friendster. and they were like :

'' OMG , SHE'S DAMN HAWT WEIH, DAMN FUCKING HAWWWWWWWWWWT !''.

and i was like :

hahaha, ARE YOU SERIOUS?

& they were like '' NO ! IM JUST SAYING IT IN A SARCASTIC WAY, *SMILES .

Damn potong sial, weih.

Abel drove us to dj.we saw a girl with her boyfriend walking near the park. his friend honned the girl ,twice and abel was like '' WHAT FUUUUCK MAN !''. lol. and when we reached choykee, we saw the girl again with her boyfren.

his friend was like :

eh abel abel, DID YOU JUST HONNED THE GIRL JUST NOW? IS IT THAT GIRL ?! '' And abel was like damn du lan until he said '' eh eh, DANIEL ! you wanna go eat shit ah?! ''. hahaha damn funny weih those jokers. but it was damn embarrassing as well.

we went inside choykee and,

surprisingly his friends was '' king sou-ing'' with some guy. the guy wanted to fight with him face to face but he didnt dare cause he didnt know that he had a huge gang. haha, chicken weih. me , abel and his friend were to lifeless. we actually carried our plates to the other side of the table to watch the show, and immediately when we sat down, all of them walked out from choykee and headed to centrepoint.

PS MAN.

but at least we got to see half of the show , so we're half satisfied larh i guess.

we went and find a snooker place and we found one next to some chinese coffee shop. we thought it was close cause the door was locked. abel was so funny. he open the small box to see whether anyone was inside. i rang the bell, and suddenly one uncle came down. Abel said he was so scared cause he thought tht there were girls inside who got rapped or something. HAHA.

we didnt really like the enviroment there, so we decided to go to '' world snooker''. the place was even better than the previous one. MUCH MUCH BETTER :D. played snooker with them and i was not bad after all. i didnt know i could play snooker till now :) hehh.


jeslyn called me and asked me whether i could meet up with her at ou but i couldnt. when it was my turn to shoot the ball, i quickly, RANDOMLY passed the phone to daniel. they dont even know each other.

daniel was so funny, he was like :

hi, can we be friends? :D . my name is daniel. haha, and im pretty sure jeslyn was ehem*shy*ehem*.lol. ohwell.

Around 4,

jeremy came and pick me up.we wanted to go to subang but he thought tht he couldnt go back in time to pick his mum up from the airport. he was bullying me in the car for the whole time . and really, he's one hell of a crazy person. he can really make me laugh. haha, it's nice hanging out with him thou. I LIKE. we went to banana leaf while waiting for kahweng to reach. we crapped alot , seriously. he even taught me how to open the zippo in a fast way and it was so cool, but i couldnt do it. he did it once, but his zippo suddenly slipped out from his hands and it almost went in to his drink. haha. but well, i'm not good in opening zippos. lol.

kahweng took ages to reach and jeremy couldnt wait anymore longer. he said he MISSED him which is so dang gay of him to say tht. LOL, no offence. but he's use to it soooooo whatever .

after waiting for him to reach , we all went to curve and chilled at starbucks. chit chat, chit chat , laugh laugh laugh.his friend tagged along with us as well. we walked to nike shop cause jeremy wanted to buy a jersey. he couldnt find a proper one cause everything was too big for him. and yes, he's damn fcuking skinny man. i could possibly carry him too if i can .

then , jeremy had to go to the airport already. i asked him to fetch kahweng home first cause it's nearer . but kahweng didnt want to go home first. we were like begging jeremy until he got fed up . hahaaaaaaaaa. we were acting like monyets all the way .

but at last he fetched kahweng back first :) wooohoo.


jeremy drove his car pretty fast and my phobia suddenly came back. it was damn scary. he almost banged a car outside rasta but thankgod , i didnt die. we saw a yellow four wheel car, and it says '' TATA''. and the defination of '' TATA'' is '' GOODBYE''. he screamed '' BYEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!! '' to tht person and it was damn loud. HAHAHA, crazy weih.


ahwell, i reached home about few minutes ago. imma go take my nap now. i might go out tonight thou.

so tata :)

No comments: