Sunday, November 4, 2007

My world was crushed into pieces & now i'm trying to fix it back .



i'll be the one who will save you , i promise <3













just came back from youth service. we had carolling practice today and i had to do my solo part ! :( but i guess everything went well. then went out for lunch before that at neighbourhood . i ate fish head noodles :)

camwhored :D

yeah that's about it.

so yah ,fellow readers.

i wanna point out something. NOT BEING A SHOW OFF here okay. i used to be a judgemental girl. i judge people for no reason . and yeah i know i used to hate TONES AND TONES OF PEOPLE. but now i know what's life all about. i know what's wrong and what's right. i don't bitch about ppl that much already [ unless they bitch bout me lah] if i have a problem with someone, i WILL i mean WILL be a bitch . but otherwise, i will never act like a total bitch like someone :) in life, friendship and relationship , there will always be something that will break people's heart . sometimes it's hard to handle life . i like my life right now even though some immature people will do such things like that to me. but who cares? as long as i did the right thing, i wouldnt feel ashamed.

i love my friends now. i love him :) my friends and my loved one have been there for me the whole entire time. and the only thing that i hate most , is being weak in myself. i don't want to be weak. & im not weak at all. i can be strong if i want to. whatever needs , i will always be there to catch it and place it in my life. i will never tear my life into pieces and leave it on the ground just like that. i will appreciate it and cherish it no matter what .

i love this guy, and he loves me too. he broke down in front of me. he proved everthing about how he feel. and i was flattered. i felt that i was gonna melt like ice and my tears were streaming down on my face. i didnt know what to say, i was speechless cause i dont even know whether i have any feelings for him. but he proved everything . i mean, a girl knows whether the guy loves her or not , Riight? he's so special and i know he's the one for me. well anyway, i wanna look for the better, like i said :) and i'm totally over about me and miss jeslyn. it's so stupid , i know. i dont wanna catfight or whatever shyte. i careless :) i just love my friends, family , GOD and him . im just so frigging confused now about him . i just dont know what to do. it's like i'm stuck in hole and i cant find my way out.

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

and that's what i always think in my head before i sleep. i hope you 'll wait for me.

friendship and life?

i can deal with it. sometimes, i feel that im not perfect. i wanna be perfect but it's hard, it's fucking hard. excuse my vulgarity. but yeah, when i look at myself in the mirror, i will think that there's something wrong in me. i feel that there's something missing in my life. when i look up at the sky, there's always a dove giving me signs and giving me hope to be a better person. and i am a better person, i admit . i just don't wanna fall back cause if i fall back, who will be there to catch me? life's like a lemon that burns your cut and it's painful . i just want to be sweet like candy floss and nice like mandy moore. haha, i dont know where it came from. but yeah, i just want to fill my confidence and potentials in my life.


i cant breathe and i'll prolly be breaking down on the floor like earthquake.
i know i sound really weird , but this is all written by me and it's the truth. i feel like going to the ocean and take one big breath and release my weakness :) cause i feel weak sometimes when i'm a different person. but yeah, that's what i've been thinking after my oh so old attitude.

i love myself and my best friends :)


<3

No comments: