Friday, November 2, 2007

Girl, learn your mistake :)

Right since i have the mood to be straight forward i think i should blog about THIS GIRL name jeslyn yeo. she's form 4 . dont worry she's not from my school (:

she've been my friend for quite sometime . and we started being closer and closer. infact i thought she was a great friend that can be trusted. i just wanna blog about this girl's character. she can be a great friend from the outside, but from the inside, hahahah you'll never gonna believe it.

she claims that everyone has her back. and it's so fucking annoying sometimes that she brags about things and no, i didnt have anything against her until right now but just to let you guys know, dont ever mix with this kinda friends. now i know who my real friends are. and SHE'S the person that can't be mixed with. overall , my bestfriends and my friends can be trusted. she was ermmm SO CALLED PISSED at me cause she assumed that i called her friend a two face but infact they didnt like each other last time. so , i remember she called her friend a two face bitch? and GOSH, she get so angry and she just wanted to scream at me but she didnt dare to. i guess she wasnt brave enough to do it.

please you can ask any of my bestfriends, i never ever talk about my friends behind their back except people who i despise lah. but for now, i dont hate anyone or dislike anyone. i just feel like blowing out about jeslyn. oh yah and comeon even people from bu4 school dislike her man. i even heard her FRIENDS , yeah maybe BESTFRIENDS talked bad about her. and you know what? i didnt care. but she thinks that she's the centre of attention. hahaha, like that will happen.

a friend like that , puhlease you wouldnt bare with it. it's stupid, child-ish and lifeless to even bring up this thing right ? unlike someone who doesnt have the sense of humour. and i practically love my friends now. i mean i chose who are my true friends and man , it's hard to handle with this girl. so yah, just to get you guys updated ;)

anyways, yeah go on with my story .

well yeah people told me , mhmmmm PEOPLE told me that she likes this guy name gordon. she told me that she didnt like gordon at all cause she likes this guy who lives down the street near centrepoint. and she kept on telling me that gordon keeps on smsing her and all. and yeah i did give her advices as a friend.

but well, she cried the other day and she regretted about telling gordon she didnt like him at all. and everytime he smsed her , she dont even want to reply. i mean i always had her back all the time. but when i was friends with her, some people told me that she 's a two face and you know what? she CLAIMED that i called her a two face which i didnt.all i just did was listen and i asked people whether she's a two face. so i wasnt sure she was one and i didnt say anything bout her till now. so yah, it's all a stupid game . she doesnt really get it sometimes. i mean hello?! she's form 4 and she's acting so kid-ish. i mean see? that proves she's doing something that is SO NOT RIGHT, but she thinks it's right and end up she just wanna be the person who can be loved. she thinks she have loads of people to love her , she just want more friends to back her up , thats all. she just want to know more people so that ppl can praise her . and after using them, she just careless and throw it all out . please girl, dont use people , thankyou (:

she wants people to love her and trust her and have her back all the time. i mean yeah that's what are friends for. but you know what? she used my friends to back her up. and my friends was like showing an emotion to me or something. i mean who can be so stupid to asked people's friends to be in her side if they didnt do anything? she uses innocent people man. and basicly, honestly not to be so braggy, i dont HATE anyone , anymore. like what i said. i accept for who the person is. i dont judge people so fast. i use to be this person that judge people but now , i learn from my mistake that's why i never talk bad about anyone . i mean comeon, everyone has their weakness eyh? im looking for the better :) unlike someone who doesnt even know what's wrong and what's right.

and yeah, maybe she doesnt have the brains to think that people are actually talking bad bout her. i mean hey, it's the fact eyh? (: well, sorry for not telling you babe, but yeah i heard things,and the things i hear is very predictable. and it's true infact (: who will be so lifeless to even accuse people on doing wrong things which they didnt ? GET EVIDENCE , GIRL. prove it lady. but anyhoo, i careless man. it's so freakking childish. even i will laugh if im playing this childish game of hers. SIGHHH, IM DANG SAD FOR HER WEIH.


PS:

first of all, i love foojeannie cause she's been there for me and she's so caring that she wouldnt bring the person down. she's a true friend. leenna, she will always advice me in things that i havent learn. joseph, he always cheer me up when im down and always talk to me every single time when i'm in trouble . and others, you guys are special to me.

so ,

anyway , dont mind my vulgarity. just wanna point up the facts. since she's happy and satisfied . i can be that too (:

imma go sleeep now.

No comments: