Sunday, November 18, 2007

Shut the hell up.




Ohemgee, i look retarded.



I need you to turn me over.




mum.




LB.



Take two :)




I love this picture.
FCUK :)



Life's a bitch sometimes. but you just have to bare with it.



Bite my lips.




Me and mum's :)











AH, who's this? (;




Say hi to my mum.



hehheeh, she's painting it , SHE'S PAINTING IT.




Parafin.




I like cherry , VERY THE MUCH.

helloooo.

God, i'm hungry . mummy's still cooking dinner :) mhmmmmmmm.

well, me & mum WANTED to go church today. but since i woke up late and mummy was in the market buying groceries for tonight's dinner. we decided to skip church. Damn.

so, mummy rushed in the house and ran towards me and say '' COMEON,LETS GO SHOPPIIIIIIING !''. I was like '' WEEEEEEERT, where did that come from? ''. haha. she's being sarcastic , i know.

my mum went to get her lenses first and then off we went to bangsar. it was 11.30 , close to noon . But mumm wants to have BRANCH with me. we ate at La Bodega. the breakfast there is WHOOOOOOSH, DELICIOUS MAN. they served all kinds of dishes. and the seafood rice was GOOOD. damn, i love it.

this is the first time enjoying my branch , actually. hmmmm :D fyi, the hash browns there are fantastic. oh and more than that, they have their own personal SPA. A lady took us on a tour ,upstairs La bodega in the spa room. The aromatherapy smelled good. And i couldnt take my eyes out of it.

All of the workers are pros. really, trust me, believeeeeee me . lol.

anyhoos, later..

we went to gossips . i bought shorts and a sundress . it cost around 100 something. but it was worth it, i guess.Mum said , sundresses suits me. :0 then, we headed to mooie, opposite gossips. the clothes there re nice. Very fashionable-ishh.

mum bought two bags from there. SHE LIKE IT, I LIKEEEE IT TOO :)

it was 2 ish. abii called me and asked me out for lunch. but i was too full :/ . haha, who cares. i still wanna see her.

she had no transport to bangsar. so, i asked her to meet me at my house & we will decided where to go. mum had to go to the market to buy veges.

we went home after that. abii called me and she said she couldnt find the way to my house. i directed her but she couldnt find it. she claims TAMAN TUN's a dessert. HAHA. sure is :)

my mum went to taman tun library so i can fetch her from there. mum dropped us at rasta. unfortunately, rasta wasnt open yet. SOOO, we went to makbul to yumcha until 4. Abii was craving for shisha, so was i. HEH.

around 4 .we went over to rasta which is NEXT DOOR from makbul. The shisha guy was not there yet. We had to wait patiently for the shisha guy to prepare it for us . Pffffffft. i asked one of the workers there whether he's on the way ,but she said he was still sleeping. Ahwell.

yeah, he reached around 4 ish. Moreover,we had to wait for the arang to get burned. mhmmmmmm. & we were the FIRST customer weeeih.

around 5 ish. my mum picked us up from rasta and went home. abii tagged along with me as well. we watched''Night in the museum''.i know it's an old movie but STILL, we havent watch it yet . it was a funnnnnneeeey movie . i like. Expecially when the T-rex's playing FETCH GAME with ben stiller. lol.

abii had to go home for dinner . i ate dinner with my parents , as usual. SUNDAY'S A FAMILY DAY. hmmmmm.


gotta scoot now.

byeeeee.

No comments: