Monday, November 5, 2007

I wish you were a stranger , so i don't have to know you.

hello.

SARCASTICLY IN ACTION NOW :D heh. & i don't know why.

anyways,

slept around 3 am yesterday as my usual time. woke up around 11 ish. got dressed & called abii to have lunch with me.

azlan picked me up around 1 something from my house. went to ou to fetch abigail and jun hui together-gether. decided to go to bangsar cause abigail wanted to shisha. yeah, she's a shisha freakkkkk man. sat down, talked, shisha-ed, eat and went to the curve . Azlan was craving for cupcakes, so we all went to the apartment . i LIKE the cupcakes there with the whipped cream on it :) deliciousness babeh.

and OMG, i saw my hairstylist in the restaurant and i think he saw me smoking . I JUST hope he wont tell my mum. And moreover, he was talking on the phone. But i assumed that he was talking to my mum but he didnt. later, my mum called me and i was in panicked. but in the end, she didnt mention about smoking or whatsoever. PHEW, HAK SE NGOH AH :) if that's how you spell it. LOL, yes imma banana , thankyouverymuch :/

After that, we were frigging bored so abii , azzy and jun wanted to go to rasta . before that i went home around 5 pm to get my mine clear. went online and watched '' because you said so'' staring mandy moore and diana keanton . a really good movie .

around 6 ish, got ready and waited for my driver to pick me up. then, went to the curve to meet up with jeffrey , bryan and alex. they were 10 minutes late and jeff told me that he will be reaching at curve before 8pm which he didnt ! *FROWNED. haha. we went to hartamas to shisha and it's my second time shisha-ing.

went to breakers after that. played foosball and pool. one of jeff's friends tagged along as well. and yeah i was feeling a lil dizzy , so i cant really concentrate on my aiming :( damnnn. i kinda suck in playing games. but foosball ... BOLEH TAHAN LAH. chill there for a while and camwhored (; said hi to marcus , line and george.

oh and i practically i was stonning the whole day , and i dont know why. I think it's my habit . i had fun lah in a way.

we took a drive to ss2 for a while and then went straight to rasta and eat around 11 plus . my dad picked me up and went home .


anywayyyyyy, imma go watch movie now on my laptop.

post the pictures up tmr .


PS : i just want you to tell me you love me, so i can be with you forever and never let go of you , NEVER. I promise i will be the girl that will never change and will never give up hope that easily. just say i'm a bird so i can fly with you forever <3

No comments: