Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm down on my knees, boy can't you see ?

Just finished taking my cold, relaxing bath :) mmm, mmm.

currently listening to '' only reminds me of you'' by some female Singaporean girl. it's a good song,really.

anyways, yesterday. i woke up around 2 ish. stayed at home until 7pm. then, my mum asked me to follow my dad to some open ceremony in cyberjaya which is held in a hotel. it's a formal dinner. got dressed and waited for my dad to get dressed as well. he took a billion years to get dressed up. he just wanna look handsome mah , hor ? -.-

when we reached there about 7.30,FULL of adults were flooding the whole entire garden. and i felt tht i was one of the tiny-ers creature in the hotel :( sighh. but at least i get to meet some of the AMOS :D basically they talked to me about my education and what not. it was a good conversation thou, honestly speaking. hehhh. Beautiful garden and the flowers smelled good :) especially BLOSSOM ,yo . Love love love loveeeee it.

we headed to the ballroom and we were suppose to sit at the vip table , so yah. didnt knw my dad was in some AXA company shyte :0 . me and my dad's friends were talking and laughing and yada-yadaaaa. after 45 mins, some deputy minister and some people from france walked towards their so call VVIP table . HAHA, acting cool hmphhh.

three ministers came up on the stage to make a speech. A VERY long one :/ pfft ! all of us were starving for french cuisines ! :D but the ministers were talking rubbish and i can barely understand cause i was texting ivan all the while. i know i'm mean, but WHAT-TOH-DOH, i was uber bored .

saw a few HAWT AMOS in the block ;) but mostly they're french. so , i cant really communicate with them, obviously.i only know some of the words , but yeah considered , i suck lahkay. lol.

i like how the waiters walked in to the ballroom with the food on their palm while the music were playing. i know, how classy right ? :) very well organised too. first they served appetizers of course. it was served by three different salmon & it was THE BOMB :D i love the one with the sour cream on top of it. YUMM YUMMM * Smiles widely*.

secondly,

they served a typical mushroom cuisine ! it was hell of a bomb man. they even decorate it with red syrup and chocolate syrup around it. frigging good.

next,

they served an absolutely cooling, sour-ish , icy topping with blackberry fruits on it to clear our palate so that we could taste the next course in the menu . shyte man, i think i want to be a cook in future (: one of the amos told me tht if i want to be a cook, i could either go to Australia to study or Paris to study . hmph, i havent really decided yet. still thinking, still thinking . haha.

then,

here comes the main course :D YAY !

served with a tenderloin steak with a unique mushroom sauce on it & veges plus baked potatoes. yummmy right? oh cherries and blackberries were added on the the steak too ! mmm, mmm.

after the main course,

here comes the famous cheese from PARIIII (: Yeahps, cheese are really famous in pari. NO JOKE ! really. i tried the blue cheese, the sweet cheese and the sour cheese with grapes on it. i dont really like the blue cheese cause it's too strong for me. but the others tasted good. that's why we have to eat the grapes with the cheese so tht it wont taste too bitter-ish.

so,

we had pancakes after tht (: not the malaysian pancakes, but the french pancakes. the taste of it is much much MUCH different . there's a big comparison man. but i like the Malaysian pcs more than the french one. puh, god knows why .

we had coffee and tea after tht.

there were performance as well. oh and some singer from malaysia was there too :) everything was well prepared and it was awesomely fun too .

around 11 ish, me and my dad went home cause my dad needs to get up really early in the morning . Everyone was asleep already except me. i went online until 6 in the morning !:/

woke up around 10am . it was damn fcuking early. i couldnt open my eyes at all. went to church with my mind , shut. i almost died in the church. sigh.

later,

mummy fetched me home so that i could take my rest . woke up around 2 something. mummy and aunty vicky picked me up from the house and went straight to bangsar. ate at La Bodega for lunch. then, we headed to cats whiskers to do some shopping . spend hours and hours in the shop but didnt really buy a lot of stuff.

went home around 5 ish. slept again until 8pm. azzy and the gang called me and asked me whether i could go for a drink with them at tropicana but i couldnt cause it's a family night today. ISH. sorry guys :(

they're prolly heading to my house to visit me :)

so imma go munch on something crispy now.

goobye.

No comments: