Monday, November 26, 2007

Touch my wet lips and kiss it gently .

HILOO :)

just got back from ss2 with my girls. mhmmmm.

slept really late last night cause i was busy talking with mah friends in msn. it was fun i can say (: EVEN THOU I WAS SLEEPY. lol. anyway, screw it.

woke up around 12. went online of course. my usual routine :) wanted to go out with abii & azlan for lunch but both of them couldnt make it . Pfft ! :( well, there's still other days we could hangout eyh ;).

so, jeremy asked me out for movies tonight, but i couldnt make it cause i was over at jeannie's since afternoon till now. but most prolly going out with him tmr :D , yay ! haha.

anyhoos,

my driver reached my house around 12.30 but i told him to reach my house at 12.50 , & i couldnt make it in time to get ready. A second before i opened the door, he went off without saying anything. ARGH.what a pathetic driver. and when i called him, he said he went off cause he needs to eat ;/ ohgod, what the hell right? i mean, at least tell me earlier that he NEEDS to eat rather than going off to [god knows where he's going]. not only that, i have to waste my money on cab again :( my mum's not gonna kill me :) she's gonna kill my driver . HA ! PADAN MUKA , TAU ?

gosh, lets just end this story about my driver. i'm not gonna have high blood pressure when i'm old man. NO WAY, NO WAY.

back to the topic,

erh, where was i?


?
?
?

oh yah , i took a cab to jeannie's. chilled there until 2.30pm. we were talking and laughing and yeah, i dont have to repeat. you know what we do all the time when we're together-gether. fyi, jeannie's good at playing the guitar. seriously, even her voice's good . jeannie, you could be a singer one day, if you want to. you have a good voice :)MHMMM MHMMM. haha, take that as a compliment.

waited for jeannie to get ready and off her mum dropped us at Raileys. but we were outside raileys with joseph at first cause we had some problems about something , something AND something. dont worry, it's not about us (: we waited for shih-shih and the guys to finish playing foos . instead we saw jean's brother there as well.

we went to tea time. yumcha-ed, chit chat and when we were done with it, we went back to raileys again cause the boys wanted to play foos. urgh, their addiction. haha. after tht, her brother dropped us at jean's house. me and jeannie wanted to swim but i was wearing my lenses and my make up was on, so yeah we just chilled around the pool area and talked about life.

cken called me and asked me whether i wanna go out and have a drink with him and christian as well. jeannie couldnt come cause her bombom was too lazy to get out from her house. LOL.

went up to get my stuff, and surprisingly i get to sit on christian's celica :) it's been ages since i sat on that kinda car . the last time i sat was in hanlun's car with alex , so yeah i missed it. weird , i know.

went to raileys again :/ . god , raileys is not gonna be in my addiction list. played a few rounds of foosball with cken and christian. i get to trashed cken , finally :D heh, heh. but christian's a pro foosballer even thou he told me he didnt touch the foosball table for 6 months. he have to be joking weih. he even know how to pump man. we decided to train ourselves together-gether , so i dont think there's gonna be a problem :)

we wanted to hit the playground but i changed my mind cause i wanted to meet foojeannie once again , the candy girl ..since she's going off to singapore on thursday. SIGH, gonna miss that bitch :( i'm not gonna see her for like , [i dont know how long]. but still, it's sad.


me , leenna, jeannie and sue jin are gonna fly like a wind to pulau pangkor like god knows when.Maybe when jeannie comes back from sing. AH, cant wait (: i missed hanging out at the beach. it's been too long. mhmmmm.

god, sorry for changing the topic. HABIT :L

i went back to jeannie's. we were outside talking to cken and chris for a short while. i asked mummy whether i could stay for dinner with jeannie and her parents.and she allowed. we went to the swimming pool area again since we were too lazy to walk all the way up to her house. kahkit and jun called us and asked us to go out for a drink but we already had plans.

around 6 ish. we went to the kitchen and we had a lil chat with her mum . her dad came back all of a sudden. her dad was going crazy when he saw me. he was like '' eh eh, belanja me lah one day ! nah nah, i give you my number. ''. haha,farny. and the most embarrassing part was when jean's brother came back, her dad was like :

*i know my son very handsome right , right, RIGHT? see, he got muscles you know !. i think you two can match cause of the skin colour. *winks.

and i was soooooo embarrassed until i didnt say anything to him. SHY MAH ME, HOH? lol.

we went up for a while and camwhored (:

around 7 ish,

we all went to rasta and fetch leenna then we headed off to ss2 , yipee cup to yumcha. stayed there until 8 plus. we kept on saying we love jo and all but sadly he wasnt with us. jeannie was going crazy and she kept on singing'' baby love'' since afternoon till at night. haha.

her dad fetched us and he dropped me at my house. i was so scared to go in cause everything was pitch black .jeannie and leenna accompanied me in :) luckily no one break into my house or whatsoever.AHHHH, i'm still alive and that's the most important thing ;) sigh,trying to avoid my fear away from all the cases that have been occured in KL like rapping & snatching bags and all. freaks me out :S oh didnt i tell you guys? i'm trying to cut down on smoking.

and yeah, it's a good thing but it's hard.

imma go watch tv now.

toodles.



pictures will be up ASAP.

No comments: